Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201

  Gao Wuyong did not report it himself, but instead passed the news to the tenth prince.

  The tenth prince was born just below the crown prince and had a reckless temper. Even in front of Kangxi, he dared to lift the table, let alone break into the big tent.

  "Lao Shi, what are you talking about? How do you know this? Why haven't I heard anything about it?"

  Yin Reng expressed doubts about Lao Shi's sudden news. Logically speaking, if there was anything, it would be sent to him as soon as possible. Could it be said that Lao Shi has any inside information? Yinreng suddenly became suspicious.

  Even the princes and others don’t quite believe it. Brother Ten, is the rag in your hand the news? If we each tear one, we don’t know how many there will be!

  The main reason why people don't believe in Lao Shi is that his credit rating is not very good, so he must always ensure his credit so that he can be used in critical times!

  Old Eleven looked at it and got angry, "What I said is true. The news came from the fourth sister-in-law. The sea turtle of the fourth sister-in-law flew back and brought the news about Huang Ama and the fourth brother. That It can’t be wrong that it’s the fourth brother’s handwriting. I just met Gao Wuyong in front and listened to what he said, so I knew it.” It was

  written by Hai Dongqing, Si Fujin and the fourth master. As soon as these words came out, The prince and others nodded, and the ministers also expressed their belief.

  Master Ten, you must have stolen the news. It seems that Master Ten lost his temper and even the cold-faced personal manager of Fourth Master couldn't stand it. This is normal!

  When Yinreng heard this, he quickly picked up the cloth and looked at it carefully. It was indeed Lao Si's handwriting. Why did news completely opposite to the previous one come out at this time.

  Yinreng was angry in his heart, but he couldn't let it out. Prince Zhuang next to him took the cloth and took a closer look. "Your Majesty, the auspicious person and heavenly minister, Haidongqing is indeed the sacred eagle of our Manchu people!"

  Several people took turns to look at it. Once again, they were all overjoyed. Some people originally thought about flattering the prince, but now it seems that there is no need for the time being. Those who have already taken action regret that they were too anxious. Although they only expressed it slightly, since there is action , then will the emperor take it seriously?

  "Prince, I am willing to follow Hai Dongqing and lead people to find Huang Ama."

  Lao Shi stepped forward and asked for help. At the same time, he looked around with his head. What does that mean, why do you still have someone to fight with me? No one wants to mess with the Tenth Prince. If there is a leader, there must be people following behind!

  Some people who had expressed their feelings towards the prince quickly signed up to participate. Although a batch of them were brushed off, a lot of them were hired anyway.

  Lao Shi led hundreds of people and followed Jade Claw flying ahead, heading deeper into the paddock.

  Besides, here in Yinzhen, since there are already messengers, they will definitely not move the place casually.

  Not to mention, the trap made by Yinzhen was really effective and two assassins were caught.

  They were tied up by Yinzhen and Yinzhen with five flowers, which is called a strong one!