Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

  Looking at Yinzhen's quiet look, Lan Ting finally understood. From now on, to coax Si Si, she must use the method of coaxing canine creatures. Lan Ting can communicate with both dogs and wolves. Maybe this is what she can do in the future. ...

  Lan Ting thought and began to doubt again, would this be useful for Yongzheng?

  Yinzhen's wine was good. When he was drunk, he didn't have bad habits such as talking in his sleep or spanking. He just fell asleep peacefully. This was a good habit.

  But now Lan Ting acted as Yinzhen's pillow and cushion. He wanted to move the old man, but he refused, which made Lan Ting feel pain all over. When he woke up the next day, his whole body felt as if he had been carrying a rice bag all day. Extremely uncomfortable.

  "Sisi, I'm not a long-term worker in your family. Do you deserve to cause me such back pain? The problem is that I haven't done anything yet. Even if I tell you Yinzhen, you probably won't believe it. Forget it, this money I'll keep the account in mind first, and we'll settle it slowly when we get back."

  Well, Lan Ting's account book also had an extra item. 44. Your habits are also beginning to spread to others.

  Yinzhen woke up very early the next day. At that time, Lan Ting was so tired that she fell asleep.

  Yinzhen felt that Lan Ting had worked hard all night, so he did not disturb her.

  Sisi was very happy. Kangxi's ennoblement of princes this time was regarded as acknowledgment of everyone's contribution.

  Especially Yinzhen, because Kangxi specifically talked to him.

  "Fourth brother, don't be dissatisfied with your promotion from Baylor to county king this time."

  "Huang Ama, where can I be?" Yinzhen was extremely surprised. The thunder and rain were a sign of your kindness. And he didn't think that his merits could be compared with Yinyin's and he could become a prince.

  "Yinzhi was promoted to a county king at one time, and you were only promoted one level. Are you really not dissatisfied?" Kangxi looked into Yinzhen's eyes and asked thoughtfully.

  "I'm reporting to the Emperor, I don't have a son." Yinzhen knelt down and replied, "The fact that my son can be named Baylor is because of the Emperor's love. My son has no merit at all. In the past few years, he has followed the instructions of the Emperor and done a lot of things. It's an errand, and now being promoted to a county king is beyond my son's expectation."

  Every word Yinzhen said was sincere, coming from the bottom of his heart.

  "It seems that you have lived up to all my hard work!" Kangxi's words made Yinzhen stunned. "I will keep all your achievements in mind. You got the title of Baylor early, so I haven't given you any more rewards in the past few years. What do you want? Because I have given you something, now you are promoted to the county king, you deserve it. I hope you will continue to work hard and be a good king in the future."

  "My son will definitely live up to Emperor Ama's teachings!"

  Yinzhen was very excited, because among his brothers, no one except him had Kangxi teach him so earnestly.

  This also shows that Huang Ama is still very satisfied with him.

  It was precisely because of Kangxi's words during the day that Yinzhen was happy at night, so he drank a few more drinks at the banquet and became drunk.

  Gao Wuyong only remembered the lessons learned during the southern tour this time. When Yinzhen was drunk, he also followed Yinzhen's instructions and took Sisi home in his car.