Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

  The fact that Ma Qi can go to a province to take charge of money and food should be said to be a sign of the emperor's regard for him, which is a good thing. The Fucha family is of course very happy.

  What Qi Jia is worried about now is that her little son has just been born. If he stays at the house, who will take care of him? If he goes on the road, if something happens on the way, Qi Jia will regret it to death.

  But if Ma Qi goes to Shanxi, he will need someone to take care of him, and let his aunt at home follow him. So when it comes to official dealings, his concubine cannot be involved.

  Moreover, the eldest son has just gotten married, and there are still a lot of things at home. Although it is much better now with the help of Jue Luoshi, there are still too many things to worry about.

  It’s not that I don’t know, but Qi Jia feels that she can’t have both.

  "Eniang, please let me go to Shanxi with Ama!" After Lan Ting heard the news, he thought about it for two days and then came to see Qi Jia.

  She already knew what Qi Jia was struggling with, so she volunteered.

  Of course, Lan Ting herself has some small calculations. After all, she has been in the capital for several years, and it is estimated that even if she gets married in the future, she will hardly have the opportunity to go outside. In the future, she will be able to wander around the area around the capital.

  So as soon as Lan Ting heard that Ma Qi was on assignment, Lan Ting felt that an opportunity had come. This was a great opportunity to go out and he must seize it. Even in modern times, Lan Ting had never been to Shanxi. Of course, Lan Ting hoped that Ma Qi's errand would go south, but it was not up to her to decide!

  "Lanting, you still have to learn the rules at home, how can you go out casually! What's more, my mother is in a state of confusion right now, so don't come and join in the fun."

  Qi Jia's words of dismissal, Lan Ting was a little speechless. She thought her usual performance was pretty good, but why did her mother-in-law treat her seriousness as perfunctory.

  "Mother, what I said is true." Lan Ting emphasized again and again.

  Qi Jia looked at Lan Ting, who nodded firmly.

  It's not that Qi Jia doesn't know the excellence of her daughter, but Qi Jia always thinks that her daughter is still young, so of course there will be no problems at home. After all, even if something goes wrong, she will be there to back her up. But now her daughter's It means that she will follow her mother to Shanxi, which is of course different.

  Qi Jia looked at Lan Ting's request, thought about it, and still thought it was inappropriate.

  "Eniang, please listen to me first." Lan Ting saw Qi Jia's disagreement and quickly persuaded, "Eniang, my brother is still young, so he definitely can't leave you. As for my aunt, if you don't follow me, Ama, naturally I have to send someone to serve Ama. If I follow, I will naturally be in charge of the inner house. Mom, I have also taken care of some affairs. Although I can't take charge of it alone, I am watching. You are adding the two As a nanny, there won’t be any problems in the inner house, and I guess my third brother will follow. Can’t you rest assured?”

  Qi Jia had already begun to hesitate after hearing this, and Lan Ting felt that some weights needed to be added. Ma said, "Eniang, you should be able to leave after your brother is one year old, so that you can take care of family matters and Amma's side. It only takes one year. What's more, Eniang, Maybe my daughter only has this chance to leave the capital, and I really don’t know how long it will take in the future."