Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291

  Time flies very fast, and in a blink of an eye it is June of the forty-seventh year of Kangxi.

  "Ting'er, Emperor Ama is going to Rehe in five days, and I've been ordered to accompany you." Yinzhen explained to Lan Ting.

  "Master, you and I have already discussed this, and I know it well. I won't go with you this time."

  This is what the two of them have already discussed. You must know that Honghui went with him this time because of Kangxi's explicit order. As for Hongxuan, Hongxiao, and Hongxun, the three of them were also ten years old. They clamored and wanted to follow, but in the end they were forcibly taken away by Lan Ting.

  On the other hand, Hong Zhou, Hong Chang, and Hong Zhao were only eight years old, so they knew they had no chance this time and were relatively safe.

  Now Hong Zhou finally knows that he is actually ranked fifth, and his original ranking has not changed.

  It's just that when he was in the palace, it seemed that Huang Mafa wanted him to remember that he was the seventh child, and Hong Zhao was the fifth child.

  Why, now Hongzhou also understands, because he looks like Ama, and his seventh brother actually looks like the late emperor.

  So in Huang Mafa's eyes, it seems that this ranking should be like this.

  The one who looks like Mr. Shunzhi is naturally bigger, and then the one who looks like Huang Mafa’s Hongchang. As for myself who looks exactly like Ama, no need to ask, he must be the youngest. What kind of logic is this!

  But no one said Huang Mafa was wrong.

  It turns out that he should be called Lao Wu, but in the end he has to be called Xiao Qi. This is so unfair.

  But Ama acquiesced, and only Eniang touched her forehead and said, Xiaowu, I have wronged you.

  In fact, Lan Ting also felt uncomfortable. Hong Zhou was naturally Xiao Wu and became Xiao Qi. She also felt uncomfortable. Of course, the one who was even more uncomfortable was Yinzhen.

  In Yinzhen's eyes, Hong Zhou is equal to Lao Wu, which is a matter of course, but when the three of them look like this, Yinzhen doesn't dare to fight even if he wants to!

  I originally thought that their rankings were reversed in the end by Huang Ama. Anyway, I thought it was quite logical. As for wronging Hong Zhou, it was nothing. If I had wronged Hongchang who looked like Huang Ama, let him be called someone who looked like me. Hong Zhou's fifth brother and Yinzhen both felt like their hairs stood on end.

  Especially when in front of Kangxi, not to mention that feeling. I missed it once when I was young, Huang Ama's vision, from then on, Xiao Wu became Xiao Qi, this is something everyone knows.

  Lan Ting also understood that they were born at the same time anyway, so just change it.

  Just understand what's going on in private.

  "Ting'er, you have to take good care of the seven little ones. As for Yuan Zhi and Xingxing, you have worked hard too."

  Lan Ting smiled, "Master, they are all my children, so what's the point of hard work? The youngest one is almost gone. I am four years old. This saves me a lot of worry. This time my mother is accompanying me, but my sister has also decided to go. Master, you have to be careful!"

  The meaning of the words is that if Shouqi thinks of something, You have to wait for the opportunity!

  "I know this well. This time it won't be the same as before. You really worry too much."