Chapter 271-280

Chapter 271

  Now that the matter was settled, Yinsu left.

  Yinzhen sent Yinzhu out and returned to the study. By this time, Wu Sidao had been waiting for him for a long time.

  "Mr. Wu, where do you think Ba Ye will choose?"

  "Your Majesty, Ba Ye is a smart man. Even though the emperor is in charge here in the capital, the water is too deep. But it is different in Shandong. When Ba Ye leaves the capital, Needless to say about his identity, the key point is that the emperor has scattered many of Ba Ye's vassals. In the capital, Ba Ye may not be able to gather much strength. But if he can make friends with the Kong family and the Meng family, Ba Ye will be able to make friends with the Kong family and the Meng family. There will definitely be more supporters."

  "Mr. Wu didn't tell the truth completely!"

  Yinzhen looked at Wu Sidao with a slight smile.

  "I admire Lao Ba's ability to make friends. If I had arrived in Shandong, there would have been a lot of turmoil. Even if I could complete the job in the end, it would definitely not be as beautiful as Lao Ba's. Moreover, the Kong family is not that easy to offend. I am Cold-faced King, Lao Ba used to be the Eight Wise Kings, but now he is the Smiling Tiger. He is probably gentler than me in dealing with things. If he chooses Shandong, then I will be in charge of the capital. Anyway, except for Huang Ama, the biggest backer here , and with this iron spear like Master, I at least have a helper."

  "Your Majesty has considered everything thoroughly, even if the Eighth Master can do everything comprehensively, Wu is sure that the Eighth Master's final errand was not as thorough as the Prince's. This is just a matter of temper. I just don’t know how the emperor views it."

  "Mr. Wu, even if Lao Ba does a better job than me this time, it doesn't matter. Mr. Wu, how are you preparing for that big gift?"

  When I mentioned this , Wu Sidao’s whole person changed.

  "It's almost done. It will be done when the prince has finished this errand. The prince's move is of great merit. This will make the people in the world no longer suffer from hunger."

  Wu Sidao is fully responsible for this matter, so when he thinks of this I am very happy that this matter was completed in his hands, and it will also leave a mark in the history books in the future.

  "Sorry for bothering Mr. Wu!"

  "This is Yulu's blessing!"

  "Mr. Wu, your legs and feet have gotten much better in the past few years. Although the meridians cannot be completely restored, as long as there are a few more years, Mr. Wu's walking will be better." Then Mr. Wu will be willing to serve as an official."

  Wu Sidao was also secretly given spiritual liquid by Yinzhen, and the effect was quite remarkable. At least his legs and feet were much better, and for his sake, Yinzhen let him It reopens the injured area so that it can be treated thoroughly.

  It's just that recovery is slower.

  "The prince's great kindness will never be repaid by Si Dao in his lifetime. He is willing to serve by his side."

  Wu Sidao is also a smart man. He knows that although it is good to become an official, he will definitely not be able to do it now. If it takes a few years, it will be fine, but Wu Sidao also understood that at that time, it was even more critical to seize the throne. If he left as a junior official, it would be better to stay with Yinzhen all the time.