Chapter 301-310

Chapter 301

  Although Lan Ting used hypnosis to blow away part of the fear in Hong Hui's heart, Lan Ting could not let Hong Hui forget this memory.

  It's very simple. Too many people know about it. Does it make Honghui suspect that there is something wrong with his brain?

  But even if Lan Ting later used what she thought was a means to make up for it, she still found that Honghui was much more sensible and mature.

  Honghui is Lan Ting's first son, so Lan Ting also cares most about him.

  Now seeing his son being forced to grow up like this, Lan Ting didn't know what kind of feeling he felt in his heart. In short, he felt everything.

  Fortunately, Lan Ting had already communicated with Yuzhao.

  In fact, Lan Ting hasn't spoken yet.

  Yuzhao directly told Lan Ting that he would never help her son hunt again. This time, he was very tired.

  Flying is not tiring, but you have to fly here and there constantly to be a spy, and you have to take care of the wolves and Ben Lei's mood at all times. This job is too long-winded. Uncle Eagle feels that with such time, it is better for him to hunt by himself. Woolen cloth.

  Originally, Lan Ting wanted to have a good talk with Yuzhao, but now that Uncle Ying is opposed to it, Lan Ting of course agrees.

  After all, Lan Ting probably wouldn't be able to bear it if a pack of wolves surrounded her son.

  As the forty-seven years of Kangxi slowly passed, the forty-eighth year of Kangxi gradually arrived.

  Lan Ting felt much more comfortable.

  "Master, the most worrying days are finally over."

  Yinzhen naturally understood the meaning of Lan Ting's words.

  "Ting'er, although you and I are worried about this year, in fact you and I should understand that history has changed a long time ago."

  This Lan Ting also admitted that the crown prince has been abolished, and Yinzhen has many legitimate sons. Counting them, he My life has long gone to another path.

  "Speaking of which, you should also worry about it. Forget about other things, next year is another election year. Although you and I don't have to worry too much, in three years' time, Honghui will be sixteen years old, and the next election will be held. It's definitely going to be a wedding, so you have to think about the candidate in advance."

  Lan Ting had already thought about it.

  "Master, don't worry. In fact, I have already inquired about who has a daughter and how they are doing. I promise that in three years I will select a few people you are very satisfied with."

  Lan Ting is confident about this. After all, she didn't just use people to inquire. Jade Claw, Pak Fu, and even Ben Lei were assigned tasks, which was to ask them to secretly inform their kind and collect information together.

  At this time, Lan Ting felt that if she could completely understand the animal language, it would be extremely simple to know how much information she needed.

  Fortunately, there was still plenty of time. Inquiries overtly and covertly could at least make Lan Ting very confident that she would be able to select a qualified daughter-in-law.

  Needless to say, Lan Ting's choice targets were all among the Eight Banners. After all, Honghui's future wife was most likely to be the future queen of the Qing Dynasty, so the power of the wife clan could not be weak. However, the Fucha clan No need, this is what Lan Ting and Hong Hui both agree on. After all, it is definitely not good for cousins to get married.