Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

  "This is how you serve the master. What use do I need from you if the master is left alone?"

  Yinzhen was always a serious person, and now that there has been no news about Lan Ting for such a long time, he naturally Will be angry.

  Speaking of which, anger seems to be a common problem in the Aixinjueluo family.

  "Fourth brother, calm down first. It was my

  younger brother who failed to take care of the family, so that made Fourth Sister-in-law..." "Eighth brother, you have nothing to do with your siblings. You said that these slaves and masters have not kept up with each other. What's the use of them?"

  In fact, Yinsu was also very angry. Several hours had passed, but no trace of anyone was found, and the four living people just disappeared.

  Among them are two princes, Fujin, and two Mongolian princesses.

  This can already cause many people to have confusing associations.

  Yinzhen and Guo Luoluo were newlyweds, and they were in harmony with each other. He also knew that Yinzhen and his wife had a very good relationship, so it was no wonder that the fourth brother was anxious and angry.

  Even he, a person who never gets angry, feels very angry now.

  But for now, we still have to use such minions.

  "Fourth elder brother, eighth elder brother! The emperor has a decree!" Someone said in the distance.

  Soon people and horses caught up from behind. Both Yinzhen and Yinzhen knelt down to listen to Kangxi's imperial edict. Kangxi sent 300 guards and two men from the Mongolian prince to look for the person.

  There is strength in numbers, so I am right, but the grassland is really different. It is really difficult to find one or two people here.

  Fortunately, someone in the middle thought clearly and brought a few dogs over. When Yinzhen saw the dogs, he suddenly thought of Baifu and Baishou. These two Tibetan mastiffs and Lanting had always gotten along very well. Why didn't he think of them? Here they come.

  Yinzhen hurriedly asked people to bring Baifu and Baishou. Of course, this process would take time.

  The slaves who originally followed Lan Ting were getting farther and farther away from Lan Ting and the others because of their horses, and among them, the direction also changed a little.

  In order to avoid the wolves, Lan Ting turned back to the main camp, but the direction was a little off. As a result, with such a small gap, the final result was that Yinzhen and Lan Ting did not meet at all.

  Even the wolves were not discovered by them.

  Seeing that it was getting dark, Yinsu's usually gentle face began to show a bit of coldness.

  "Separately search, hurry up!"

  If several female family members disappear overnight, there's no telling what will happen.

  In fact, the people and horses had already begun to disperse. After all, the few slaves who followed Lan Ting and the others had been looking for their masters. Although they were just a few inches away from their masters, there were many people after all, so someone finally discovered the news that the wolf pack had just passed.

  When Yinzhen heard this, his head was pounding.

  This was not his first time coming to the grassland, and seeing how the Mongolians turned blue when they heard about the wolves, Yinzhen understood that Lan Ting and the others might really be in danger.