Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221

  "God helps those who help themselves. I believe you will be able to achieve your goal in the end."

  Lan Ting believes in Yinzhen's perseverance very much. This person turns out to be a bit extreme person. It is estimated that after hundreds of years, some people will be like that. Compromise collapses under stimulation, but some people become more motivated.

  Sisi is obviously the latter.

  Yinzhen nodded vigorously, he was convinced of this.

  Although there is a saying that everything depends on man, success depends on heaven, but Yinzhen believes more in man's victory over heaven.

  In fact, during the period when Yinzhen was sick, Lan Ting also had a lot of red spots on her body. The imperial doctor at the time determined that Lan Ting was also infected, but Lan Ting's situation was very special, with red spots It lasts about ten days and then disappears.

  Lan Ting could only estimate that she had indeed been infected with smallpox, but because her constitution was extremely special, the symptoms she showed were like this.

  What Lan Ting didn't know was that although she had chosen that option and basically all her illnesses were gone, the gift from God must come at a price.

  She currently has a perfect combination of spiritual fluid and physical constitution. This time, the epidemic and smallpox have brought out Lan Ting's original hidden dangers, which has only benefits and no harm to her.

  "I guess mine was also smallpox, but my situation is a bit special."

  Lan Ting had already told Si Si about her choice. Si Si looked regretful at the time. Such a good opportunity, look at what Lan Ting chose. ah!

  Cooking skills and female celebrities can all be practiced, especially since she was born in a wealthy family and didn't need to do many things by herself. As a result, she ignored other beneficial ones and chose a lot of useless ones.

  Lan Ting doesn't think so. Sometimes pie in the sky is not a good thing.

  She has chosen so many that she has surpassed others, and she feels that it is a bit too much. If there are more, it may not be a good thing.

  "What you think makes sense. We still have to rely on ourselves in the end."

  If there is any biggest advantage of getting sick this time, it is that after the space that was originally Lan Ting's was taken away by Yinzhen, it can be said that both of them are. Neither is the owner of the space.

  But now the two of them treat each other sincerely, and there is no longer any concealment or suspicion, so the space recognizes them as the couple as its masters.

  In this way, the true face of this hundred-mile-large space is revealed.

  Lan Ting remembered that when she had just traveled through time, the young man told her that there was a spiritual spring and a hot spring in the space, but she could not find them.

  This is no longer the case. The two springs, Lingquan and Hot Spring, are not far apart.

  Although this spiritual spring is not as effective as the spiritual liquid, it is still comparable to the spiritual liquid diluted a hundred times.

  Because after recognizing the master, there are no restrictions on drinking the spiritual spring for the two of them, but others still cannot use it more.

  Originally, when reading so many space novels, Lan Ting had doubts. Space spiritual springs are almost omnipotent, but for the space master, because you are the master of the space, there is nothing wrong with drinking it, only benefits. This Lan Ting It's easy to figure it out.