Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

  Yinzhen was originally reborn, so he was very obedient and sensible when he was young. Although he was a bit cold sometimes, he was okay and had the air of a master.

  But since she fell into a coma when she was about seven years old, and after she woke up, Tong Jia finally saw that Yinzhen still had a childish side. Fortunately, Yinzhen grew up day by day, but he actually had such a problem again. Coupled with the emperor's moodiness, Yinzhen often had a cold face from then on. Fortunately, he changed a lot after marrying his wife, but there are already people saying that he is a cold-faced king and a cold-faced brother.

  Seeing the plea from the hospital director, Tong Jia didn't know what to say.

  This was the first time that Yinzhen had harassed Taiyin Hospital. It was because he felt that the answers given by the two imperial doctors were incomplete, so he harassed Taiyin Hospital again.

  This court has already surrendered, and all the pleas for mercy have come to me.

  It’s really a headache!

  "Mother, what's wrong? Is there something wrong?"

  "Bao'er, I'm not your fourth brother. Because of your fourth sister-in-law's pregnancy, the hospital is almost overwhelmed."

  Tong Jia was very interested. Although she felt a little headache, it was indeed a good show.

  And Tong Jia also has selfish motives. After all, she can feel her daughter's little thoughts, but this is absolutely not allowed to exist. Even if it is in its bud, Tong Jia thinks it must be eradicated.

  "The fourth sister-in-law is a blessed one and a capable one."

  Tong Jia looked at Shouqi's face. Now she could see that Bao'er's feelings for the fourth sister should be a lot less intense, at least nothing could be seen on his face. .

  What Tong Jia didn't know was that it was because Shouqi was hit.

  She is an unmarried princess. Of course, even if she were married, she would not know about Yinzhen's physical problems.

  But it was precisely because she didn't know that she was even more sad.

  In fact, although she was only as old as a high school student when she traveled back in time, and she had read too many Qingtuan stories and was a standard fan of Four Four, it does not mean that she has not grown at all in the past ten years or so.

  Although her mother-in-law was the imperial concubine and she was Princess Gu Lun, Shouqi also grew up in the palace. It turned out that it was because of the yearning for Sisi that Yinzhen did not get married even though she knew it would be impossible. Shouqi also felt that he could have more dreams.

  After Yinzhen got married, Shouqi knew that it would be impossible in the future, and finally gave up completely. After all, she was also a modern woman, and knew that not getting what she wanted might cause her to have certain psychological problems, so Shouqi was also adjusting Her mentality.

  But what she didn't expect was that Yinzhen was right. Look, she stopped the wife and concubine of Si Si, but this Si Si, whom she had never heard of, became Yinzhen's sweetheart. In a few years Well, the fourth brother not only doesn’t have a concubine, he doesn’t even have a concubine.

  If she wasn't Yinzhen's sister, maybe these would all be hers.

  So Shouqi once again fell into a demonic obstacle, but this time during the trip to the grassland, Shouqi finally saw it clearly.