Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311

  Originally, Lan Ting's strategy of moving first was good, but she ignored one thing. Now she is a spiritual body. She just ran, and Yinzhen naturally moved. As a result, Lan Ting fell headfirst into into Yinzhen's arms.

  "Master!" Lan Ting raised his head and looked at Yinzhen, smiling very flatteringly.

  "How do you know you have done something wrong and are you ready to apologize?"

  Old God Yinzhen stood aside with a cold face.

  "No, no." Lan Ting had just finished speaking, and immediately reacted. She said the wrong thing.

  "No!" Sisi's tone was longer than three feet.

  "I made a mistake, and I want to apologize." Lan Ting couldn't help but mutter in her heart, "I knew it, I knew it, Sisi's petty attitude has never changed, but it's just that it has never been used by me before. It's just on my body. It's fine now. It's really unlucky. Why did I just do something wrong today? Could it be that I also got smoked? No, no, no, even if someone is close to red, they will be red, and if they are close to ink, they will be black. I am sure It is a lotus that comes out of the sludge but is not stained, but it is definitely not a white lotus. Little white flowers are determined not to do it."

  In a short period of time, Lan Ting's mind turned so many times that she didn't even know. Yinzhen looked at Lan Ting Ting's eyes kept turning around, and he knew that this girl had broken down again.

  Speaking of which, this was also a big problem for Lan Ting, although it has improved a lot under Yinzhen's firm education.

  It's just that sometimes we still make mistakes, and now Lan Ting has started again.

  There is no way, this problem has been developed from the previous life, and it can be regarded as deep-rooted.

  "Ting'er, how are you going to apologize?"

  Lan Ting thought to herself, she was determined not to pay off her debt with her own body, even if you were my husband.

  So Lan Ting stood upright, placed his hands, and bowed neatly to Yinzhen three times.

  "Master, I was wrong, please forgive me!" Sisi looked at that serious attitude and became angry, thinking that you are serious and actually treat me as an outsider, no, you must be punished.

  Lan Ting did not expect that she would apologize without making any mistakes, but instead made Si Si angry.

  "Ting'er, you are treating me as an outsider and admitting your mistake!"

  "No, no." Lan Ting quickly denied it. She couldn't afford this crime!

  But it seems like the more she talks, the more she makes mistakes.

  "Although I know you are not lying, but look at your actions, what do they mean?"

  Yinzhen stepped forward and grabbed Lan Ting. Lan Ting knew that as long as two people's spiritual bodies get along together, it is inevitable that It will...

  because that feeling is really good, more addictive than the physical sensation.

  "Master, this is not good."

  Lan Ting tried to stop him, but Yinzhen's determination was beyond Lan Ting's control.

  The final result was that Lan Ting and Yinzhen got together. As for who bullied whom in the end, it is unknown.