Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

  Although the current situation is dangerous, Yinzhen has not been anxious. He has the fairyland, and Yinzhen feels that nothing in the world can truly stop him.

  Sisi was originally the emperor's son. Although he was born to Concubine De, he was raised by the imperial concubine since childhood. Kangxi's love for him in the palace was probably inferior to that of Yinreng.

  Especially after Yinzhen discovered such a problem, Kangxi was kinder to him, and the prince was not jealous of Yinzhen at all. Even if Suo'etu turned a deaf ear, Yinzhen would just pretend not to hear it.

  This made Suo'etu extremely depressed. How good the brotherhood between the prince and his fourth brother must be. Why, no matter what he said, as long as it involved Yinzhen's desire to covet the throne, the prince would give him a blank look.

  It may be said that the prince does not believe in himself, but the prince can basically listen to other things.

  Even when it came to Si Age, the prince's idea was like a stone, untouchable, so hard!

  Suo'etu couldn't figure out why the prince couldn't see the fourth elder brother being so threatening!

  Even if there is a pearl in the eldest brother's place, Suo'etu doesn't think it is anything. After all, it is well known that the prince and the eldest brother do not deal with each other. As long as the eldest brother's actions go too far, the emperor will naturally intervene.

  However, Fourth Brother is different!

  He holds an unusual position in the Emperor's mind. You said that the Queen Mother proposed marriage, and the fourth elder brother didn't know how to do it. In the end, the Emperor personally blocked it.

  He was just a sidekick, but the emperor personally dismissed the queen mother's face. Doesn't this just show that the fourth elder brother is different from others?

  Coupled with the power of the Tong family, such a big invisible opponent, but the prince has great trust in him. It's strange that Suo'etu is not depressed!

  Yinreng also feels that his uncle's grandpa is too petty. You yourself said that Huang Ama refutes Mama Huang's face for the sake of the fourth child, just because the fourth child is different from ordinary people. If Huang Ama did not come forward, Yinreng would still have to worry. Second, after Kangxi took action, Yinzhen immediately understood that Yinzhen's problem was not cured at all.

  Moreover, the cinnabar mole in the current draft, and thinking about what the Crown Princess had mentioned to him, the fourth brother and sister planned to have the same requirements as the Imperial Concubine. If they didn't have that rouge red mole before entering the palace, they would order one before they could consummate the marriage.

  Yin Reng remembered that after hearing this, he spit out a sip of tea. If he didn't know about the fourth brother and sister, he would definitely not know the privacy of the fourth brother. Moreover, the little red between his eyebrows is indeed the result of multiple pregnant women. The results of the concubine's activities made Yinreng doubt whether the four younger siblings had discovered the truth.

  If the fourth child can still hide the people who originally entered the house, then as long as Yinzhen's body is not fully recovered, it will be impossible to add more people. Otherwise, you didn't say it openly, I will not enter your daughter's house. House, this is not a slap in the face of the courtiers.

  The person who can be the prince next to Fujin will not have a bad background, so Yinzhen can only carry out the whole life as a pair.

  It turns out that in addition to voluntary men in the world, there are also men who are forced to do so due to debt.