Chapter 321-329

Chapter 321

  "Hongli became Yaerjiang'a's son, isn't he still her son?"

  Although Yinzhen's voice was small, Lan Ting still heard it.

  Lan Ting knew this, and she was not referring to the Niu Gulu clan, but the Ulanara clan.

  "That's because Hong Zhou and you have a deep love for each other as father and son, and Hong Li and his first wife have a deep love for each other as mother and son. That's why they separated and followed you to reincarnate into different families."

  Lan Ting originally said . It was an angry comment, but when I thought about it, it seemed that this was really the truth!

  Yinzhen and Hongzhou were both reborn, and they were father and son. Uranala and Hongli were also reborn, and they were mother and son in this life.

  It would be unjustifiable to say that there is no connection at all.

  Although Lan Ting didn't know the relationship between Ulanara and Hongli in his previous life, he was certain that Hongli, whose mother was a Manchu woman, was most likely to be raised by Ulanara.

  Then the relationship between Hongli and his legitimate mother-in-law should be excellent, but it seems like that in this life.

  Lan Ting often paid attention to Ulanara because she was reborn.

  As a result, Hongli was discovered, but Uranala obviously didn't treat Hongli very well in this life.

  Lan Ting thought about it. How could Ulanara be nice to Hongli when she had her own child? Moreover, she didn't know that Hongli was also reborn.

  Lan Ting knew that the Ulanala family might still have some affection for Hongli, but it was completely different for the Niu Gulu family.

  The Uranala clan, who has her own son, will definitely ensure that her son's status remains unshakable, and there are many bastards in Yaerjiang'a. He is a master with clear lineage. It is difficult for Hongli to become Yaerjiang'a's heir. It’s too big, let alone taking another step forward.

  In the previous life, Hongli was able to inherit the throne of Yinzhen because Yinzhen had relatively few surviving sons. Now look at the Prince Jian's house. There are already seven living younger brothers. Hongli does not have an advantage in all aspects. He was destined to have no choice but to slowly climb up on his own in this life.

  Thinking of this, Lan Ting squinted at Yinzhen, "Hongli, even if you work hard on your own, you also have to look at the old man in front of me to see if he will give you a chance."

  After so many years, Lan Ting got to know Yinzhen very well. Lan Ting felt that the biggest possibility for Yinzhen was to make Hongli climb hard, but in the end he refused to reward her and let him work in vain.

  "Ting'er, I don't really miss her, but you also know that she used to be...although she doesn't know it now..."

  Yinzhen has no secrets in front of Lan Ting. He speaks so freely and trusts someone. People were things that Si Si did not dare to hope for before. After Yinzhen recovered his memory, it was also a process for him to be able to fully believe in Lan Ting.

  Firstly, he had his own memories, which opened a hole in Yinzhen's heart. Secondly, Lan Ting and he had a common secret.

  In short, it can be said that Yinzhen fell in love with Lan Ting by chance, nothing less would have happened.

  But Lan Ting snorted after hearing what Yinzhen said.

  "I know you are talking about Ulanara, but I forgot to tell you that not only Hongli, but also Ulanara was reborn, and it seems that she is living a very good life now and doesn't miss you much. Ah!"