Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191

  The days passed very quickly. Although Lan Ting still had to prepare gifts for Kangxi’s 50th birthday next year, the birthday gifts given to everyone this year should not be underestimated.

  Among them, it goes without saying that the Queen Mother, Kangxi, and Tong Jia's concubines are special. They cannot be just like the other concubines. Lan Ting has to worry about it every year.

  "Mother, these things look very good!" Yuyao pointed at various things in front of her with her little finger and said to Lan Ting carefully with bright black eyes.

  "These things are all prepared for your mama. Did Yuan Zhi forget? Didn't you see my mother do this last year?"

  When she mentioned this, Yuan Zhi remembered that she saw this mama. Not many times, far less than Tong Jia's.

  "Yuan Zhi knows, it's Ma Ma's birthday again!"

  "Yes, Yuan Zhi, good boy, just watch your mother from the side, okay!"

  Yuan Zhi and Honghui are now nearly six years old, and they look good in Lanting. Naturally, they are still children, but others think otherwise. The eldest brother and eldest princess are already little adults.

  Lan Ting knew that the two children had good IQs, but she no longer thought about Honghui. His education should be all taken care of by Yinzhen. Anyway, Honghui was the most suitable heir. As for Yuan Zhi, Lan Ting didn't think it was too much. After teaching, just understand some modern aspects. Yuan Zhi will get married in the future, so she must understand what she needs to know now.

  Therefore, even if Lan Ting still regards Yuan Zhi as a child, it is definitely right to let Yuan Zhi stay aside while he handles family affairs. He has been nurtured since childhood.

  As for Yuan Zhi's rules, Grandma Zhao and Grandma Jiang were already good. In order to ensure the quality of her daughter's teaching, Lan Ting also hired two second-class maids from the imperial concubine to be responsible for Yuan Zhi's behavior.

  So although Yuan Zhi is younger than you, she already behaves well.

  "Mom, this white jade Guanyin is very good, and this ruby bonsai is also good!"

  "They are all birthday gifts for your mama, including all of you!"

  Several children born in Lanting The number of people has gradually grown, and they have to be brought with them when giving birthday gifts. Therefore, every year Lanting feels that the amount of money given out by the palace alone is not a small amount, not to mention the boxing gifts and so on. Without 40,000 to 50,000 silver a year, it would be impossible to get by.

  Fortunately, the income of Yongjun Prince's Mansion is not bad, and the income from several times, including Hot Spring Village, Rehe Summer Resort, and Lanting's own bets, these three times add up to a million-dollar fortune, so the income here on Sisi Lots of money.

  "We all need to be filial to our mothers now. When we grow up, we will all be filial to our mothers."

  When Lan Ting heard this, she was overjoyed. It is really good for children to know how to be filial at a young age.

  "Yuan Zhi will be filial to E Niang in the future, but Yuan Zhi's dowry is still prepared by E Niang. How will you be filial then?" Lan Ting just wanted to hear her daughter's answer.

  The girls next to them all covered their mouths and snickered when they heard Fujin teasing her like this.

  "Niang, don't worry anymore. My brother and three younger brothers have already said that they will respect Niang well and will treat me well in the future. If they dare to bully me, my brother and three younger brothers will come after them. Don’t worry, I will teach them to be filial to Amma, E Niang, and the youngest three. Of course, I will also be filial. I am the most obedient little cotton-padded jacket!"