Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181

  After all kinds of twists and turns, the weather finally cleared up and everything was settled.

  Lan Ting is in a very good mood now, of course. After all, her husband cannot be said to be Yinzhen in the complete sense, but rather like Sisi who has the memory of Yongzheng, or he has been mentally imprinted for a long time, and treats her the same way. At that time, Lan Ting felt that he was just Sisi, and it was true that he had changed.

  In fact, after having a thorough talk with Yinzhen, Lan Ting himself changed. He became more relaxed when acting in the house, and he seemed much more casual.

  As Lanting was out of confinement, she and Yinzhen were in a sweet relationship. At this time, there was actually nothing else going on, but the time for Shouqi to give birth was coming soon.

  Tong Jia was anxious, but she couldn't leave the palace. Lan Ting saw it after entering the palace, so she asked for orders and was willing to go to the princess's house. As long as she was notified, she could go at any time.

  Tong Jia had some intentions in this regard, but she knew it. The Living Buddha said that Lan Ting was a blessed person. She had seen Lan Ting over the years and knew that Lan Ting was a good person. Lan Ting was in charge of her daughter. Tong Jia was relieved.

  However, Lan Ting can't always be at the princess's mansion, so Lan Ting's nanny already has a permanent resident at the princess's mansion, and has sent people to report that as long as the princess shows signs of giving birth, no matter what time it is, even in the middle of the night , we must also notify in time without being careless.

  Another ten days passed, and the previous preparations really paid off. Sure enough, in the middle of the night, Su Peisheng suddenly called the door from outside, "Fu Jin, the princess is about to give birth!"

  Lan Ting had actually made preparations to be able to The only thing that bothered her at this time was Shouqi's affairs. It was not the critical period to seize the right to be the heir, so there were not so many important things in the court that she needed to be disturbed in the middle of the night.

  Moreover, Su Peisheng called Fujin instead of Prince, which explains the problem even more.

  Lan Ting was quickly dressed and his servants were all ready.

  "Sir, do you want to go too?"

  Lan Ting asked seeing Yinzhen looking like he was about to go out.

  "Shouqi is E Niang's only daughter. No matter what, I should be in charge. You should go into the delivery room. You don't have to worry about it outside. As long as I am here, there will be no problems in the princess mansion."

  Lan Ting nodded. She also stopped mentioning topics such as having to go to court the next day. After all, Yinzhen was raised by Tong Jia's family, and he has a very good relationship with Shouqi. The brother-sister relationship he showed, I believe Kangxi was also willing to see it.

  "Master, please send a message to Huang Ama. My sister is the first child. I don't know how long it will take. Tomorrow is the big court, so it would be better to tell her."

  "You are right, but there is no need to go to so much trouble. Gao Wuyong, please go to the palace and tell E Niang that I will be guarding the eighth sister, so that E Niang and Huang Ama can relax!"

  When Lan Ting heard this, he praised her, told Tong Jia, and It's like telling Kangxi, and you don't have to show it off. It seems that Yinzhen's level is higher!