Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171

  "It seems that you and I think the same thing!" Wu Sidao finally stopped putting anything in his mouth!

  "You came late, but I believe you can also see that Fujin's status in the heart of the prince is extraordinary!"

  Wu Sidao nodded. The fourth elder brother's great love for Fujin was known to everyone in the capital, and even The news had spread out of the capital a long time ago, and he had heard about it when he was in Jiangnan.

  "When the prince came back this time, it seemed that he didn't know that Fujin was pregnant, so he was surprised at the door. But after entering the door, he went straight to the study, and when he came out, he had those few pages of notes that everyone in the capital is chasing after! Wu Sidao slowly sorted out what he had seen in the past few days.

  Although he had heard that Brother Si was very kind to Fujin before, he was still shocked when he saw it with his own eyes.

  "Since Fujin's first pregnancy, the prince has been tormenting the imperial doctor. It seems that he will not torment the imperial doctor again this time. However, I guess the prince can write the notes so quickly. It seems that he has been working hard!"

  If Yinzhen knew After what he did, the great monk Xingyin came to such a conclusion, he probably really wanted to cry.

  You can't blame him. For hundreds of years, not to mention the time in the palace, the most common thing in the harem was hearing about methods of raising and aborting a fetus, as well as the secret recipe for giving birth. This is what Yinzhen heard the most. .

  In modern times, there is a lot of this kind of knowledge on TV and through daily observation. Over the years, even if he doesn't care too much, Yinzhen has been taught a lot, but to say that he is dedicated to studying, he really doesn't mean it!

  "Of course you know more than me!" Xingyin came earlier than him. This monk is also a really talented person. Wu Sideo and him can talk about many aspects.

  "What I'm most worried about now is that the prince is too concerned about Fujin, which will definitely affect the prince's future in the future!"

  "Although I haven't entered the palace for the last draft, I later heard that the queen mother planned to give the prince a gift. The one who was given a blessing was finally rejected by the prince after he found the emperor!" When Wu Sidao heard about this, he was a little worried. This is obviously evidence that the prince is determined to be a good king!

  The family that can be the prince's side Fujin is definitely not bad, and it is the Queen Mother who comes forward, so it must be a member of the Eight Banners family. The prince would rather offend than let people come in, mostly because of Fujin, but this is also a sign that the prince is not willing to fight for the throne. ah!

  "What you said is already a fact known to most people in the capital. It is not a secret, and there is nothing to hide. It is precisely for this reason that I am worried that since the prince has changed his mind, then Fujin will become A huge question!"

  "Are you worried that the prince will not agree to add more people to the palace?" Wu Sidao did not wait for Xingyin to answer, but directly gave the answer, "From ancient times to the present, among the emperors, only Ming Xiaozong only had one queen, and the others The emperor must have three thousand beauties!"

  "You also said that there is only one person, Ming Xiaozong, but is that feasible in this dynasty?"

  "In the Ming Dynasty, most of the concubines came from ordinary families, just to prevent relatives from interfering in politics. Give an empty title, and as for the prince, except for the prince, the other princes have only ordinary education, so it is feasible in the Ming Dynasty. The princes of this dynasty have to go through a lot of experience, and today's emperor is also a rare wise king. The other princes In other dynasties, most of them would be the perfect candidates for the crown prince, but if they are concentrated in one place, there must be a rare battle for the right to inherit the throne." When Wu Sidao said this, he paused briefly.