Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

  The next day, Lan Ting was really tired. Of course, horse racing and archery were nothing to Lan Ting. After all, Lan Ting had martial arts skills, but Yinzhen tortured her for most of the night, so The next day, Lanting will be in a state of catching up on sleep.

  Fortunately, everyone knew that Si Fujin was indeed tired yesterday. After all, such a competition was quite intense for a woman.

  Little did they know that what they thought was tired and Lan Ting's real tiredness were completely different concepts.

  What Lan Ting didn't expect was that when she woke up, she would truly become famous.

  "Sister Ting, now Tana is finally in trouble. Every time I meet her, she is arrogant in front of me, which makes people angry. Now it's better, Sister Ting has given me some relief. "

  Wulan, you are calling me sister Ting now. You will change your title when you get married!"

  "You will be sister-in-law by then, and that is the right thing to do."

  Wulan didn't care at all . Polite.

  It's a good thing to have such a good sibling. Lan Ting thought about this and said, "What's wrong with you guys today? You came to me so neatly. Tell me what's the matter."

  "Sister Ting, your archery skills are really beautiful ." Come on, can you teach us?"

  Ulan said flatteringly, while Haschiqige kept nodding aside.

  Lan Ting drags her chin. It’s not that she doesn’t want to teach, it’s that she really has no way to teach! This had something to do with her mental power, but she couldn't tell.

  "I can't explain this clearly. Let me give you a demonstration. If you have any questions, just ask."

  Lan Ting couldn't refuse, so he had to use this method.

  Just have someone give a demonstration.

  "Now that it's settled, Sister Ting, let's go!"

  "Ah!" Lan Ting was a little dumbfounded. This was too fast, but looking at the two pairs of cute big eyes in front of her, Lan Ting's words of rejection were in her mouth. After wandering around for a long time, she heard herself say, "Just a moment, I'll change clothes and go."

  Lan Ting thought to herself, it turns out that she is also an easy talker!

  After arriving at the shooting range, Lan Ting did not ride and shoot this time, but stood there and of course fired with both arrows.

  Wu Lan and Haschiqige watched Lan Ting's demonstration, but no matter how they saw it, Lan Ting succeeded with one shot, but all the arrows she shot missed.

  Ulan was a little anxious in the end, so he simply asked Lan Ting to slow down, and asked Lan Ting to explain where his eyes were looking, etc. Ulan's archery skills were not bad, so he asked about the main point, and Lan Ting just followed her instructions. understood answer.

  But Lan Ting also knows that according to what she said, there is no problem in improving archery skills, but what she said is also known to everyone, there is nothing new, but others saw that she succeeded, but they just couldn't do it Lan Ting To that extent.

  However, Lan Ting's teaching here attracted a lot of people, especially Tana. After she saw Lan Ting, she watched carefully. She was familiar with all Lan Ting's movements, but why couldn't she succeed? Woolen cloth.