⚠️Love Dazed⚠️

Dottore art by Homicruz

Love Shot~Exo

18+  Read at your own risk please!

It took a lot to get used to when it came to living with both Xiao and Dottore.

Especially when they didn't like how the other thinks or handle things.

And when it came to someone they both love (you), jealousy was inevidable.

It all started with one argument how Xiao didn't say yes or even a no and just adruptly left when you proposed to him.

The small party changed instantly to an awkward atmosphere.

"Did he just run away from Y/N?! She is the nicest and compassionate lady ever! How could he do that?!" Asked one of Y/N's friends.

"That's almost like he's rejecting or running away from an important problem." Hissed a friend with crossed arms.

"Oh my god Y/N maybe he's shy..." Began another friend.

And because of Xiao's little runaway, Dottore hounded the poor yaksha with questions the whole afternoon.

Xiao finally had enough, "Just go ahead Zandik, take her out, see if I care. I won't stop you!" He yelled.

"Are you jealous?" Chuckled Dottore.

"Why would I be? Adepti don't get jealous easily." Retorted Xiao with arms crossed with and nose in the air.

"Your lie can get the mortals but not me." Replied Dottore.

"Shut up! You don't know me." Growled Xiao as he hardened his gaze upon his frienemy.

"I do know one thing, you still have a heart for her." Dottore replied.

"Not that it matters anymore. I'll never be Taeyong. Plus I didn't give her an answer." Xiao sighs, he then placed his face into his hands, "I care about her but..." he then trailed off.

"You are not fit to fall in love?" Dottore asked him.

"Shut it! You won alright? It would be useless of me wasting my energy to fight over her! It seems you have proved me wrong, and showed you changed!" Snarled Xiao, he then was about to walk away.

"When are you just going to accept yourself. You know I was once like this." Replied Zandik (Zeta) from behind Xiao.

"We are not the same!" Thundered Xiao as he left.

Later that afternoon

"Hey Zandik, where's Xiao? Did he actually go to Wangshu Inn?" I asked him.

"I assume so. Xiao wants to be alone, he seems in a terrible mood lately." Replied Dottore.

"Fine. I'm going to the cafe, Felix and the others are waiting, come join us." I replied as I walked away from Wangshu Inn.

"Alright." Replied Dottore as he followed me.

Meanwhile

Xiao watched from the spaceship roof with a hint of jealousy. He wanted to be there with you as well, but you already left with Zandik.

"This is just like what happened in Teyvat. Why do I even care?" Xiao tried to ignore the tears falling.

"Why does this happen...how did he find her.
I shouldn't have visited Liyue when she was in Sumeru. Facing him alone, I came to rescue her last minute." Xiao thought.