52

Author's POV:

It was two weeks since Fourth had given birth to their little Angi baby. Gem got a holiday from his job. Gem spends his whole time spending with his daughter.

"My Angi!

Gem once again kissed her cheek and sniffed. He couldn't stop sniffing her face. Her face was smelled milky. Gem loves it. They were lying on the bed seeing their baby daughter was sleeping. Meanwhile Fourth was bending her baby gowns.

"She is sleeping!" Fourth warned and covered her more with her blanket. "I know," Gem answered and kissed her cheek again. Fourth said nothing back. He knows that Gem won't stop. So he went back to bending her tiny milky gowns again.

"I hope she'll sleep some more hours!" Fourth said as finishing bending her tiny gowns. "I don't think!" Gem chuckled and gently touched her head and kissed her.

"She is gorgeous!"

Gem declared. Fourth smiled at his words. Gem says that each day. Seeing their daughter and his husband, Fourth was happy. He loves it. It's his family. Yes. His shelter.

Fourth couldn't help himself anymore. He asks this question every day after their daughter is born. But he wanted to ask it at this time as well. Because he loved to hear that.

"How much do you love our daughter?" Fourth asked. He was focussing on his husband's face. Gem glanced at his sleeping daughter. Then answered with his usual answer which Fourth was already had known.

"I don't know!"

Gem answered. He has no idea how much he loves his daughter. He just can't explain that. For him, he says he doesn't have enough words to explain that feeling. His love for his daughter was such deep even couldn't explain it.

Gem took their sleeping daughter to his chest. "Gem, she is sleeping." Fourth once again said and tried to take her from his arms. But Gem refused and snuggled her more into his chest.

So....

Time went gone very quickly. Day by day is gone like they are breathing in and breathing out. Fourth couldn't believe it. But Gem didn't think it. He was too busy with his Angi and he didn't care about time anymore. He just doesn't care.

The days they lived with their daughter turned to weeks. The weeks turned to months. The months turned to more months. When it went like that their daughter grew up little by little. Yes. Their little Angi grew little by little.

"This is for my milky baby Angi!!" Gem's mom cuddled three months baby Angi, kissing her cheeks. She was awakened and she glanced at her grandmother's face.

"It's Grandma baby! It's Grandma!" She again muttered kissing her little rossy milky cheeks and kissed them once again. "She looks like Gem!" She declared looking at her cute rosy face. Fourth smiled at her words. Because she says that every time she sees her.

"She loves her daddy more than me," Fourth complained kissing her forehead and holding her tiny thumb. "Aww, why is my baby girl doing that? Ha?" Gem's mom asked little Angi, kissing her cheek again.

"Mom, I'll make something to eat," Fourth said and let her look after the baby. "Okay, Son. I'm here." She answered.

"Will Dad come tonight? Won't he?" Fourth asked before he went out. "Yeah. He will come, Son. He can't live without his granddaughter!" She said making Fourth chuckle too.

"Then I'm going to make dinner," Fourth announced through the chuckles. "I can help with the dinner." She said looking at him. But Fourth refused.

"No need, Mom. Look after baby." He said and went downstairs leaving little Angi and her grandmother.