32

Oscar
The Next Day

"Did you know he was a prophet?" I spat as I shoved Jorge against the wall.

"No, I didn't know we just-," Jorge yells, grabbing his back.

Jorge gets cut off "Whoa! What the hell is going on?!" Evan comes running out of one of the rooms and stops when he sees me.

"Jorge here," I put my arm out to gesture to him, "set my girl up with a basura Prophet."

"I didn't know!" I grab Jorge by his shirt and pin him up to the wall.

"You had one job! Set her up with someone who had no ties to Freeridge!"

"Hey," Evan speaks up and my head shoots to him causing him to jump back "Okay listen we didn't set her up with him it was our friend she met him and he wasn't her type so she passed him along."

"And you didn't think to ask him where he was from?" I move closer to the brown-haired, boy who takes another step back.

"We just-" I cut him off as he speaks.

"We just, we just, we just" I mock their very white voices.

"You just did exactly what the fuck I TOLD you not to do?" I grab Evan by the side of his head and bash it into the wall beside him causing a yell from Jorge.

I turn to him and he quickly, but not quick enough, tries to make it to the door. I sweep his feet, he hits the floor slamming his head into the hardwood.

"FUCK YOU," I start kicking him in the stomach.

I'll be honest I am pissed that they got Minnie involved in this shit with Prophets. Minnie wants nothing to do with me and neither does Daniela. Now the Prophets know a weakness of mine and a vendetta. So does Minnie.

Dre
[Author's Note; Plot twist >:)]

"Do you really think she thinks you have nothing to do with us gang?" Latrelle says as he looks up from the blunt he's rolling.

"Yeah," I nod as I pace the room, "she thinks my family is dead."

"Damn, man you really had to kill my ass?" He sucks his teeth.

"Oh yeah let me just tell the Spanish girl from Freeridge that I'm a former gang member of her block's rival."

"You're not a former nothing nigga," he shakes his head before sparking the blunt, "you just got a crib out Bwood so it's easier for Pops to move product out Freeridge."

[Author's note; I'm black, if you're offended you don't have to read. Thank you :)]

"I worked for this shit," I stop pacing to look at him with a 'what' face "don't discredit the shit i did to get out of this shit hole."

I gesture to my family's house, if you can even call it that. The decaying walls are protruding this horrible smell, it's engrained into my nostrils from growing up here. When my mom was alive she wanted the best for us and had us going to a private school, luckily I graduated before she passed. Latrelle not so lucky.