32|Clean House

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Jamari 'Rome' Hayes| 25

🗓️House upon the hills

Sitting in my living room surrounded by a few gang members, I grab the lighter sparking up and taking a pull from the spliff I just crafted.

And I know I told Kaida that I had stopped and I did but the thoughts never rest suh mi pick up back smoking. Probably if me did a fuck, it would a help but deven that me a do.

"Wah time yuh seh him a fawud?" Njay asks and I move my strap from my waist to rest on my lap, "Any minute now" I answer taking another puff and he nods.

"Yuh know me could a deal wid this pan me own right? Priscilla nuh due fi have the baby any day now?" I question and he brushes it off, "Mi rather deh yasso than inna deh house deh bro, she a mad me" he says and I shake my head.

Mi never get the chance fi deh round Kaida when she pregnant wid Yomi and it grieve mi heart til this day. Would a love fi deh round her through it all but such is life.

"Yah shake yuh head fah, wait till yuh breed Kaida again and affi deal wid all har mood swings" he says and I chuckle, "Would a love the experience but mi nuh think me wah nuh more yute"

And that's the truth, wid the life weh mi live mi deven did want one but mi nuh regret mi babygirl at all. Mi just affi always deh pan mi P's and Q's especially now that the donship drop inna my hands.

A knock sounds throughout the room interrupting our convo and my eyes snap towards the hallway to see Shako and Keemo walking in with Boysie.

"Weh this bout boss?" he asks and I gesture for him to take a seat as I puff the last of my spliff, "20k worth a drugs missing from yuh section, weh yuh know bout that?" I ask and fear washes him instantly.

He's one of many we have working for us to disturb the weed around the country and when needed we use the club to wash the dirty money. Easy thing...

"Boss mi swear mi deven know weh gwan" he says and I hum leaning back in my seat. Looking at him with low eyes, I grip the strap on my lap and his eyes widen.

"Come we play a likkle game" I say handing my gun to Keemo and he hands over a revolver, "Mi sure yuh familiar wid Russian roulette" I say loading a bullet into the cylinder, giving it a spin then pressing the muzzle to his forehead.

"Ready?" I ask and he shakes his head frantically, "Boss mi swear" he starts begging getting on his knees and I ignore him, "Tell me wah gwan the night unuh pick up the shipment"

Hesitating a second longer than my patience will allow I pull the trigger and he flinches, "Nave time fi waste badman" I say spinning the cylinder again and pressing it to his forehead.