Chapter 15

"You what?!"
Biana had nearly dropped the pile of books that she was carrying in her arms.

Biana and Dex were going to the library, in Foxfire, to return some books.
"Fitz and I made out yesterday when he came over." Dex said, his cheeks extremely red.
"Are you-? What-?" Biana fumbled.
"Okay, I cover for his ass to comfort you! Not to get it on with you-!"
"Oh my gosh, please don't phrase it like that." Dex scowled, getting more embarrassed.

"Okay, once we return these books, we are ditching our next lesson to talk about this in the library." Biana said, as they got closer to the library.
"Biana, I have a session with Lady Iskra, I can't ditch-" Dex began.
"Then you shouldn't have told me this extremely wild piece of information!" Biana smiled at Dex.
Dex smiled and rolled his eyes.

The morning wasn't super awkward. Fitz actually woke up before Dex and it seemed like he went home before Dex woke up. Fitz had left a little note though. Apparently he forgot to pack clothes for the school day, so he decided to just light-leap home and Fitz said he'd see Dex at school.

So far, Dex hadn't seen him. When Biana found Dex and asked him to help return some books to the library, he asked her about Fitz and apparently he went to see Sir Tiergan about something to do with his telepathy session later on.

Biana and Dex managed to return the small piles of books they had in their arms at the library and as soon as their arms were free, Biana grabbed Dex's wrist and led him towards a more secluded and private spot in the library that she knew of. Dex decided to go along with it, it's not as if he was doing so bad in his technopathy sessions.

Biana had made it to the spot and she let go of Dex's wrist, turning around and facing him.
"I thought you weren't going to kiss him on the lips?" Biana questioned.
"Okay, well... we were sort of kissing each other on the face so that we'd be more comfortable with it, y'know? A-and I sort of... it felt right to me, so I initiated it." Dex responded.

"And... uh, he pecked me on the lips a couple of times, the triplets interrupted. Or well, Rex and Bex interrupted, Lex was sulking. And then we made out at night, but then my mom came in to say goodnight, so I shoved him onto the sleeping bag on the floor."
"...You're so lucky, I wish I could shove Fitz onto the floor all the time. "
"... Not the part I really want you to focus on, Biana..."

"Okay, well... that must mean that Fitz likes you back, right?" Biana asked.
Dex grimaced.
"I'm not too sure..." Dex shrugged.
"Cause when I went to comfort Lex, I may have accidentally said that I loved Fitz to him, which then led to Lex locking me out of my own room and only letting me in if I said the 'password', and the password was 'I love Fitz', which then when it was just me and Fitz... he sort of told me to not say that in front of family members any more. "

Biana blinked.
"Not in front of family members? But you could say it to him in... private?" Biana wiggled her eyebrows.
"Doubt it. Said that if we started saying that, then it'd be harder for us to 'break-up', especially since both of our families, majority of the members, are so happy with us being a couple already." Dex sighed, leaning back against one of the bookshelves.
"Oh." Biana frowned.

"Do you want me to talk to him?"
Dex scoffed, rolling his eyes.
"What would you even say? 'Hey Fitz, so I know you and Dex are fake-dating, Dex also has genuine feelings for you and he gets his heart broken every time you mention you guys fake breaking-up'!" Dex exclaimed, huffing and crossing his arms.
Biana smiled and she rested a hand on Dex's shoulder.

"Obviously I won't be saying something like that, but... I can talk to him. Subtly imply that he's sorta hurting you. I am your best friend, I could mention I've noticed you've been down recently and ask if he's done something to make you like this." Biana said.
"Maybe make him realise his feelings for you."
"Just... don't mention anything about how I actually do have feelings for him." Dex mumbled.
"Of course." Biana smiled, rubbing Dex's shoulder.

"Now, I'm questioning if I want to know how it was making out with your crush or not, since he is my brother and that's gross to talk about..."
"Pfft, haha! You can just be happy for me and not ask for any details."
"... Okay, well, I am extremely happy for you, Dex! And let's hope that my idiotic brother realises that he shouldn't kiss his fake boyfriend when he doesn't have to!"

"Hey! You two! Get to your lessons or else it's a lunch time detention!!"
"Gah!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 858