Chapter 30

"This feels like I'm about to be scolded by my parents."
Biana was sitting on her bed while Fitz and Dex were stood in front of her. Fitz had his arms crossed and Dex had his hands behind his back.

"Seriously, what is happening?" Biana asked, glancing between Dex and Fitz.
"Dex and I are going out on a date next weekend." Fitz said, looking at Biana.
Biana raised her eyebrows and she looked at Dex.
"A...date?" Biana questioned.
"An official date." Dex smiled at Biana.
"Like... a date which will lead Fitz to actually asking me out to a real and genuine relationship, rather than a fake one."

Biana blinked and she looked at Fitz.
"Wait, when did you-?" Biana began.
"I can't believe you watched me fall for Dex this whole time and you didn't bother telling me that you knew this was fake and told me that I was in love with him!" Fitz scowled.
"Woah! I guess I am being scolded!" Biana exclaimed, glancing at Dex.
"Ah! Don't look to Dex, he can't help you." Fitz raised his eyebrows.

"... Now it really does feel like being scolded by my parents." Biana said, looking to Dex.
Dex couldn't help but snicker and Fitz looked at Dex. Dex bit back his smile and Fitz rolled his eyes.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Fitz asked, looking back at Biana.
"Because I know how you are. You need to figure things out on your own. If I told you I knew you were fake dating and that you were falling for our dear Dex, then you would get upset at me, deny it and maybe even 'break up' with Dex." Biana explained, smiling at her brother. "By teasing you for being in love with him, by pretending that you two were dating, it let you figure it out and think about it without you getting too frustrated."

Fitz stayed silent for a few moments.
"... Thank you." Fitz mumbled.
Biana raised her eyebrows and grinned.
"What was that?" Biana asked.
"I'm not saying it again." Fitz stated.
"Oh come on, say it. I didn't hear you!" Biana exclaimed.
"You heard me! Don't you dare lie!" Fitz glared at her.

"Okayy, I do not want to watch you two bicker." Dex said, butting in. "Uhm, we just mostly wanted to tell you that we're not faking anything anymore."
Dex smiled at Biana. Biana looked to Dex and she smiled back.
"Well, I'm happy for you." Biana said softly. "You deserve being happy, Dex. Even if it is with my brother."

Fitz scoffed and he continued to glare at his sister. Biana grinned at her brother and Dex sighed.

"Okay, thanks Biana." Dex said, gently taking his hand and tugging at Fitz's sleeve. "We'll be going now."
"Whaat? You don't wanna talk to me about how happy and giddy you are about this?" Biana frowned at Dex.
Dex smiled at Biana.

"I kinda wanna make out with your brother?" Dex said.
Fitz's cheeks turned red and Biana's face scrunched up.
"Ew, gross, go away!" Biana exclaimed, waving her hand at them to dismiss the two boys.
Dex laughed as he turned around and Fitz turned around with Dex, they both began to make their way out of Biana's room.

"S-since when are you comfortable with saying stuff like that in front of other people?"
"Since I know that you like me back and will want to make out with me, especially when I say that we will make out."
"Guys! Talk when you're out of my room!! You're so gross!!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 602