Chapter 32

A/N: I know that you can't directly lightleap into Atlantis or whatever, but I cannot be bothered editing that bit so hey! Now it's possible!!

Yeah, enjoy the chapter <3

---------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe I agreed to this." Fitz said as he and Dex followed behind Keefe up to the front doors.
"You love Keefe, c'mon. You want your best friend to be happy, don't you?" Dex questioned, slipping his hand into Fitz's and squeezing it.
Fitz smiled at Dex.
"I guess." Fitz sighed.

"... I always feel the love from you two." Keefe said, glancing behind him.
"Get your date, Sencen, so we can get to the restaurant on time." Fitz said.
"Yep, feeling so loved." Keefe nodded.
Keefe took a deep breath as he knocked on the front door.

A couple moments passed and the door opened. Tam stood there and Keefe smiled as he saw that Tam was a bit more dressed up than usual.
"Hey." Keefe said.
"Hi." Tam smiled as he quickly grabbed his cape and clasped it over his shoulder. "And hello to you two."
Tam looked to Dex and Fitz.

"We're excited to have this double date." Dex smiled at Tam.
"Yeah? I'm a little nervous." Tam said.
"Because Keefe will ruin it by being super awkward?" Fitz questioned as Tam exited the house, shutting the door behind him.
"What a great wingman you are!" Keefe exclaimed, shooting Fitz a glare.
"Pfft, haha! More worried about me making it awkward, but I guess that too." Tam smiled at Fitz.

"Right, hold hands everyone. We are gonna be late if we don't light-leap away now." Fitz said.
Dex squeezed Fitz's hand tighter as Fitz took out the crystal to Atlantis with his free hand. Keefe took Dex's hand, as if it were normal, and then he looked to Tam. Tam held his hand out and Keefe bit his lower lip as he held Tam's hand. Tam reluctantly interlocked their fingers and Keefe felt the nervous energy from Tam now. But he could also feel that Tam was excited.

"We ready?" Fitz asked.
"Ready." Dex nodded.
"Yep." Tam nodded.
"Super ready!" Keefe grinned.
Fitz raised his crystal and all four of them light-leapt to the center of Atlantis.

Dex let go of Keefe's hand but still held Fitz's hand. Tam and Keefe continued to hold hands too.
"Right, follow me." Fitz said, walking off.
Dex followed alongside Fitz as Keefe and Tam followed behind them.

Dex heard how Keefe and Tam began to quietly talk to each other and Dex looked at Fitz.
"... Y'know, maybe we can do something together after this date." Dex said quietly to Fitz. "Go somewhere quiet, where it'd just be the two of us?"
Fitz looked at Dex and he seemed to smile.

"... Well, actually... Everglen should be empty. Biana is sleeping over with Sophie and Linh, as well as Marella, I think... And my dad is doing some sort of work out of the house, as well as my mom." Fitz said. "Maybe you could come and sleep over?"
Dex smiled at Fitz.
"Perfect." Dex said.

"What are you two whispering about?" Keefe questioned.
"About how we're rooting for you and Tam to become a couple!" Dex answered, glancing back and grinning at Keefe.
Keefe's cheeks turned red, as did Tam's.
"... I have the best wingmen, don't I?" Keefe turned to face Tam.
"They're certainly... not subtle." Tam smiled at Keefe.

Dex looked back to Fitz and Fitz seemed to roll his eyes. Dex smiled and he reached up, kissing Fitz on the cheek.

This was going to be a fun evening.

*****

The four of them were sat at a table.
Fitz and Dex sat next to one another while Keefe and Tam were sitting together too.