Character Descriptions

Daniela Garcia: (De) Age 16, Older twin, Straight, Business owner, Street racer, underground fighter, hacker. Can speak multiple languages, assassin. Cold, anger issues, Not easy to down her walls. Has lots of scars on her back and front. Very protective of her twin sister, 3 tattoos.

Lucía Garcia: (Lu/Lucy) Age 16, Younger twin, Bi, 3 tattoos, business owner, hacker, assassin. Shy, quiet turns load and bubbly when comes out of her shell, like her sister she also has scars.

Dad: Antonio Garcia: Age 48, Ex Mafia Don, Loves his kids, Misses the twins, Alive. 6ft8 Dark Brunette hair, Blue-Grey eyes.

Marco Garcia: Age 28, Spanish Mafia Don, Straight, loves his family but he is hard on his brothers, but has an obvious soft spot for the girls, Gets closer to Daniela, Light Brunette hair, Blue-grey eyes, 6ft 7.

Diego Garcia: Age 26, Second in command, Snipper, Straight, close to all his siblings, Light Brunette hair,6ft 5.

Mateo Garcia: Age 23, Doctor for the mafia, Hacker, loves all his siblings but gets closer to Lucia, Sweet, kind but also protective, took on the mother figure for his younger siblings, light brunette hair, Blue-grey eyes, 6ft4.

Rio Garcia: Age 19, Older twin, Straight, Street Racer, Underground fighter, involved in the mafia, quite when he comes out of his shell, he's funny, kind, loving but piss him off or hurt his family & you'll see a different side. Dark Brunette hair, blue-grey eyes, 6ft 2.

Arlo Garcia: Age 19, Younger twin, Bi, Street racer, underground fighter, involved in the mafia, Loud, bubbly, loves to joke around & pull pranks but will kill you if you hurt his family. Dark brunette hair, Blue-grey eyes, 6ft 2.

Mother: Blanca Garcia: age 47, bitch, abusive, Deceased, Light Brunette hair, green-hazel eyes, 5ft 6.

Grandmother: Viviana Garcia: Age 61, Married, loves all her kids and grandkids. Nice, sweet but can still kick some arse.

Grandfather: Carlos Garcia: Age 62, Married, Ex Mafia Don, Loves all his kids and grandkids but obvious soft spot for his only granddaughters.

Uncle: Matias Garcia: Age 46, Married to Aunt Sofia 45, 3 kids: Maximo (max) 26, Ricardo (ric) 22, Salvador (sal) 19, lives in Spain, loves his nephews and nieces like his own, Big teddy bear.

Uncle: Miguel Garcia: Age 44, Married to Aunt Liliana (lily) 43, 4 kids: Mino 23, Jorge 21, Vasco 18 and Jose 16, lives in Spain, loves his family, Nice but also strict.

Uncle: Pedro Garcia: Age 40, Older Twin, Marred to Aunt Carmen 39, 3 kids: Santos 20, Lonzo 18 and Tomas 16. Loves his family, The fun uncle.

Uncle: Santiago Garcia: Age 40, Younger twin, Married to Aunt Rosa 38, 3 kids: Hugo 21, Juan 19, Leo 8. Loves his family, the crazy uncle.

Friends:

(Friends with De&Lu)

Luna Harris: Age 18, meet girls through that place. Acting CEO to the twins businesses until they turn 18. Nice most of the time but a bitch when she needs to be. Love interest Rio Garcia.

Mia Clark: Age 19, meet girls through that place. Designer at lucia's company, dating Elijah.

Elijah Oliver Young: Age 19, meet girls through that place. Helps out at Lucia's company. Dating Mia.

(Friends with the boys)

Lorenzo Morelli: Age 19, friend of the family, mainly the Rio & Arlo. Love interest to Daniela. Will he change for her?

See's girls as objects that can be replaced (until her)

Thinks girls are weak and only good for sex (until her)

Carries on sleeping around even though he wants Daniela, wont admit too himself.

Nicolas (nic) and Samuel (sam): Age 18, same football team as the twin boys, knows about the Mafia.