Chapter 15

Danielas POV:

We're up and dressed early today, we have a test to prove were smart enough for that university, we already know that well get in. We head downstairs for breakfast; we will be leaving for Uni shortly after the twins and Juan. Antonio will be taking us, we give little Leo a cuddle and kiss then head for the door.

Weve arrived at the university, just in time to take our test we make our way to the deans office, (*knock knock knock)

Dean: Come in, (*girls walk in) oh hi girls you must be Daniela and Lucia Reyes Garcia nice to meet you, you're here for entry exam right.

D&L Just Garcia.

Dean: Right, ok then. Follow me, right this way, just onto this room to do u exam, Mr Lampard will be sitting with you.

D&L: Thank you.

The exam takes us 40mins to compete we was given 2 hours to do it, it was that easy. We leave and make our way back to the deans office when we spot Rio near his locker, we decide to go over and say hi to him.

D&L: Hi Rio

Rio: Oh hey, I thought youd be still doing you entry exam.

Lucia: No, it was so easy did it in 40mins.

Rio: So what you going to do till papa comes to pick you up.

Lucia: Probably just wonder around, have you got a class to get to?

Rio: No, free period for the next hour. I can show you around.

We follow Rio around the corridors, when we hear someone call his name, turning around we see some girl calling him. He tells us to walk on and ignore her we carry on as we were when we suddenly hear the clicking on heels chasing behind us. Next thing I know someone grabs a hold of my shoulder pulling me back I quickly regain my balance and shout wtf do you think you doing?

Girl: You 2 bitches need to get away from my boyfriend.

D: Your boyfriend? I say questioningly.

Girl: Yes my boyfriend did I stutter.

D: Ok bye Felicia I begin to walk away again the girl grips my hair pulling me back I turn around and with 1 quick punch to her nose knocking her clean out. I walk away and tell Rio and Lu to hurry up.

Rio: Was there any need to knock her out.

D: Yes, that bitch grabbed my hair.

Rio: Still, they was no need to knock her out you could of just slapped her.

D: Slapping is for bitches.

L: Is that thing really your girlfriend.

R: No shes a stalker, I only fucked her once, now she thinks were a thing.

L: Shouldnt fuck with skanks then, should you?

D: Ive dealt with the crazy now lets get back to the deans office so we can get enrolled.

We make our way back to the dean's office to get enrolled into classes. (*knock knock knock)

Dean: Come in.

We walk in a see the skank sat there nursing a bloody nose.

Girl: Thats the bitch that punched me for no reason.

D: Oh bitch please, I punched you because you touched me.

Girl: You will pay for this.

D: Bring it on, next time i wont just break your nose.

Dean: THATS ENOUGH YOU 2, We dont condone bullying in this university of any kind

L: Not bullying if its in self-defence check your cameras.

Girl: You should keep your paws of my man then.

D: BITCH PLEASE, YOUR MAN? HES NOT YOUR MAN YOUR FUCKING STALKING HIM!

Girl: I am not hes, my man. Tell them Rio.

Rio: I dont know how many times I have to tell you this. YOU WAS JUST AN EASY FUCK NOT EVEN A GOOD ONE! (*he screams trying to get it through her thick skull)

Lu and I begin belly laughing as the girl starts crying. This is just too funny

D: Hey Felicia, he's our brother.

Girl: Thats not my name bitch.... wait you're Garcias?

D: Yes! while I look at her face change from being annoyed to scared, but why would she fear the name Garcia?

Rio: That's enough now, yes? I can assume the girls will be starting next week?

Dean: Yes, they passed then test with flying colours, I will call and speak to your father later, you can take your sister's home now

Rio pulls us straight out of the dean's office and texts Antonio saying hes bringing us home.

Rios POV:

That was fucking close, I need to get Arlo and get these girls home and speak with dad, they need to know the truth about are familia before they start at uni. By the time we get home the dean has already rung Papá he looks pissed but giving the girls a lecture can wait until later, I turn to the girls and tell go play with Leo or do whatever their wanting to and tell my father to follow me. We head to Marco's office were the rest of the boys are. I give a brief explain on what happened.

Rio: They saw her expression change to fear Papá, they will start wondering why, they need to know the truth before they start Uni.

Mateo: No, weve only just got them back Rio, they dont trust us yet and telling them will just make that worse.

Rio: And what happens someone outside the familia tells them? Dont you think that will be worse? We can show that we trust them by telling them about it and maybe they start to trust us too.

Diego: He has a point, they need to know.

Marco: We cant tell them unless everyone is on board with it.

Everyone agrees apart from Mateo, I know why he's scared he was very close to Lucia before they left and he's finally building a relationship with her, he doesn't want to lose her all over again, none of us do.

Mateo: Fine!

It's decided then, it's time to tell the twins about Our Mafia.