Chapter Four: Yankee White!

{Rewatching I was like: Holy Crap the Intro changed SOOOOOOOO much! Yes, I will do this every new season chapter}

It was a cold October morning. The President is shown waving and preparing to turn his back to walk into Air Force One. He waved at the press and people. The President sits and talks with some people saying his usual hellos. Off to the side, Secret Service agent Caitlyn Todd oversees the President's arrival.

"Bobby, those baby backs from Papa Joe's make the flight?" The President asks.

"Yes, sir, Mr. President." The cook replies, "They were flown in from San Antonio ten minutes ago, sir."

"Good, let's have an early lunch." The President says.

"Yes, sir, Mr. President." The cook replies.

"I love the baby backs from Papa Joe's." The President says.

"I know, Mr. President." Cait's boss says.

"Wasn't Major Kerry handling the football on this one?" The President asks.

"He came down with the flu, Mr. President." Cait tells the President.

"Uh, this is Commander Ray Trapp, Mr. President. He's new on the detail." Cait's boss says.

"Have we met, Commander?" The President asks.

"Yes, sir, on the Abraham Lincoln, Mr. President." Trapp says.

"Ah, right, Lincoln. You know, that trip to the Lincoln was the best day I've had on this job. Why don't you join me for lunch?" The President asks.

"It'll be my pleasure, Mr. President." Trapp replies.

"Good. I look forward to it." The President exclaims and walks away.

"Lunch with the boss on your first day. You're destined for stars on those shoulders, Commander." Cait comments to Trapp who smiles and then sits down. He reached down to make sure the football was at his feet.

After lunch, the guy returns to his seat across the aisle from Cait. He drops the football and gets Cait's attention. He officially introduces himself and Cait introduces herself. Cait asks if he's alright. When Trapp suddenly falls over and starts convulsing, Cait calls for the medical team. As soon as she told him that Trapp had lunch with the President, they went to check on the President's condition first.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown holding a camera and smiling at Abby. Rose is shown with her gun drawn and she narrows her eyes at the suspect as she was talking him down. Cait is shown, and she looks at the group with a serious look on her face. Tony is shown opening a door before the view flips to him, shutting it on the FBI agents and he waves with a grin. Abby is shown jumping up and down. Ducky is shown looking at his findings. Finally Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in Autopsy and Ducky takes a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

Rose is shown sitting in the corner reading a book while Gibbs works on the boat he planned to dedicate to the losses in their family. The old phone rings and Gibbs walks over to answer it while Rose is busy reading.

"Yeah, Gibbs." Gibbs says.

"A Navy Commander carrying the football on Air Force One just carked in the air." Tony says on the other side.

"Where'd they land?" Gibbs asks, checking his watch and snapping at Rose. She puts her bookmark into her book and heads upstairs to quickly change.

"Wichita, Kansas. The president is transferring to the backup bird. I booked the three of us on a 1500 United flight out of Reagan. Stop in Dallas before going on to Wichita." Tony says on the phone.