Chapter Thirty-Nine: In The Dark!

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Light flashes and Rose is shown kneeling beside Tim with a worried look on her face before she's shown kneeling down on one knee while the others are around her. Tony Light flashes and Tony is shown tapping on things before he is shown tapping on a table. Light flashes once again before Ziva is shown swimming before she is shown leaning back with a satisfied smile on her face. Abby is shown wheeling around in her chair then she is shown holding up her hands. Tim is shown firing his weapon from behind the car then he's shown leaning around the corner with Rose while the two stare forward with confused expressions. Jen is shown in MTAC with a smile on her face while she sits beside Gibbs. Ducky is shown grinning as he stands over a body and then he's shown spinning a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown hitting the table before the rest of the team is shown in glimpses and then the title is shown again.

Tim, Rose and the others arrive where a world famous photographer lives and Tony makes Tim carry all the equipment up the stairs.

"I'll help you, Tim." Rose says.

"Hey um, there's something I've wanted to talk to you about too." Tim begins and she looks at him confused.

"What is it?" Rose asks, curiously.

"Well, I um, I don't know if this is the best time." Tim responds, nervously. His mouth was running dry as she looked at him, like it typically did when he nearly confessed his feelings before.

"Tim, what is it?" Rose asks as she blinks at him curiously.

"That, I can't stand it anymore." Tim says.

"Stand what?" Rose asks.

"I-I, well, let's just go for dinner sometime soon." Tim says and Rose giggles as Tim blushes. Once upstairs, they set the equipment down and Rose sighs.

"That's such pretty perfume you are wearing, miss." The blind photographer compliments.

"Uh, perfume?" Ziva asks.

"My mistake, it's your shampoo. It smells rather lovely." The blind photographer announces.

"My shampoo has no scent." Ziva says.

"I wasn't speaking to you ma'am. I was speaking to the gorgeous redhead." The blind photographer explains. Rose turns to look towards the photographer who was turned towards her.

"It's actually a Reddish-Brunette color." Rose says, "How can you tell?"

"You've got a confident step in your gait. You are quick to get a temper, something you get from your father I gather?" The photographer says and everyone looks at Gibbs while the photographer glances towards Gibbs.

"How in the world did you know she's my daughter?" Gibbs asks.

"The younger agent is intimidated by something when it comes to the way he speaks to her, so if she doesn't intimidate him, it means her father is nearby to intimidate him." The photographer comments.

"That's amazing." Tony says.

[Later]

The team finds the body and then heads back to NCIS after gathering all the information from the crime scene. After some investigating, Gibbs assigns Rose and Tim together and Rose looks at Tim as they talk to the Petty Officer's boss. She wonders what it could be that Tim wanted to talk to her about and they call Gibbs and the others about a lead and it turns out the team had matched to the same person.

Since they were at a dead end, Gibbs heads home and Tim and Rose take the time to go to dinner. Rose sits across from Tim as she looks at Tim. She was curious about what the photographer said. She smirks at Tim and he looks at her confused.