Chapter Twenty-Eight: Probie!

"You sold your sperm?" Ziva says to Tony. They stood in the lobby as protection detail for a famous Navy leader.

"Stop looking at me like that. I was a freshman in college." Tony states.

"Whew, there are little teenage Dinozzos running around?" Ziva says, then laughs, "That's frightening."

"I never thought about it until this morning when I got a letter from the registered letter from the sperm bank telling me to contact them as soon as possible." Tony responds.

"Why?" Ziva asks.

"I dunno." Tony replies.

"We are moving, Dinozzo." Gibbs calls out over the comms.

"They are coming out." Tony warns.

"On our way, Rose." Gibbs states.

"On it." Rose states as she was down in the parking garage with Tim. She looks up at Tim with a smile.

"McGee, check the exit." Gibbs states.

"On it." Tim responds.

"They're coming down." Rose calls out to the other agents. Tim leaves Rose where they were standing. Tim heads outside ahead of Rose and notices there's an argument between a guy standing beside a vehicle that had as far as Tim could see, a driver.

"Boss, hold on a second." Tim warns. Gibbs stops the group inside.

"What is it, McGee?" Rose asks as she starts walking towards where he was.

"What do you got, McGee?" Gibbs asks.

"I'm not sure..." Tim replies and heads over with his hand on his gun. Tim watches the two individuals argue.

"Talk to me, McGee." Gibbs orders. Rose was almost outside. There's a gunshot and Rose looks forward. Her eyes widened.

"Go, go, go! Get him out of here!" Gibbs yells. Rose rushes towards Tim as fast as she could while Gibbs rushes outside. Rose stopped outside while Tim was making it to the guy who'd been shot. Gibbs joins her then heads over to Tim who looks up with a worried and sad look.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Light flashes and Rose is shown kneeling beside Tim with a worried look on her face before she's shown wearing a beautiful black dress with a smile on her face. Light flashes and Tony is shown tapping on things before he is shown leaning back in his chair while Rose stood beside him. Light flashes once again before Ziva is shown swimming before she is shown slapping Tim on the cheek gently while Rose stood by grinning. Ziva fades to darkness before Abby is shown looking at something with Ducky before she is shown holding her parasol with a sad expression. Light flashes and Tim is shown firing his weapon from behind the car before he's shown leaning around a corner with Rose while the two stared forward with a confused look. Light Flashes and Jen is shown in MTAC with a smile on her face while she's also shown sitting beside Gibbs. They are swiped away before Ducky is brought into view as he's shown grinning as he stood over a body and then he's shown spinning a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in autopsy before Ducky is shown taking a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

The group begins processing the scene while Rose glances over at McGee who wasn't allowed near the body. He stood with his hands in his pocket looking sadly towards the body.

"Did you find the weapon?" Ducky asks.

"Nope." Gibbs replies.

"Yeah, well, we are done." Ducky says, "Let's bag him and tag 'em Mr. Palmer."