Chapter Sixteen: See No Evil!

[A Few Months Later]

A few months pass and the group hears word that the dependents of a captain at the Pentagon had been kidnapped from his secretary who didn't know what was wrong when the Captain suddenly gave her the rest of the day off. The secretary learns that the electronic voice was coming from the computer where the captain was being watched from a webcam atop his computer.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Rose is shown with her gun drawn and she narrows her eyes at the suspect as she was talking him down. Cait is shown looking up and smiling before she is shown looking around while holding her gun and flashlight. Tony is shown jumping around before he's shown smiling and laughing. Light flickers and Abby is shown looking at something with Ducky before she's shown carrying a tray with a babydoll head on it. Light flashes and Tim is shown walking into Abby's lab, making a confused look at Tony, and then looking around the wall towards Rose and Gibbs. The title flashes doing the N-C-I-S one letter at time before Boss's Daughter appears under it. Light flickers and Ducky is shown examining a body with a weapon, smiling before he's shown waving a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in Autopsy and Ducky takes a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

Summer was in full bloom. It was hot in the office and outside. The AC was overloaded and broken. It was causing the computers to freakout. Rose sits at her computer spinning around in her chair trying to keep cool while Tim was currently under Cait's desk trying to work on the computer to get it to work despite the heat. Tony walks in and slams a fan on his desk.

"Anyone! Does anyone know when the air conditioner is getting fixed?! Huh?! What about the name of the genius who invented windows that don't open?! What, are we on a spaceship?! Windows should open!" Tony rants.

"Ew... have you been working out?" Cait asks.

"All summer long; thanks for finally noticing." Tony states.

"No, I mean right now, cause you're sweating like a pig, and it's not very attractive." Cait explains, walking around her desk to sit down.

"Cait, I wouldn't!" Rose says as Cait sits down and screams in unison with Tim. Rose places her hand over her mouth to hide her laughter as she knew Tim, who was trying to make sure the computers didn't overheat, was under Cait's desk.

"MCGEE!" Cait yells.

"Uh... morning... Agent Todd." Tim states.

"Yeah?" Tim asks.

"You have two seconds to tell me what you are doing down there." Cait says.

"I'm uh, upgrading the computer network and uh..." Tim begins before glancing towards Cait's skirt.

"Time's up!" Cait snaps and leans down and grabs him by both his ears and drags him up off the floor.

"No, I wasn't looking, I swear!" Tim cries out, "Ow, ow, ow, I wasn't looking! Ow! Ah!" Cait continues to hold one of his ears.

"Don't feel bad, I found him under my desk too." Rose says, "I almost shot him." Tim gulps before Gibbs walks into the bullpen and stops after he passes their three coworkers.

"Tony?" Gibbs asks.

"Yes, sir?" Tony asks.

"Did I just see what I think I saw?" Gibbs asks and looks at his coffee.

"Out of respect for my coworkers, boss, I'd have to say yes, you did, and uh, it's a little disturbing." Tony responds.

"I agree. Put your damn shirt back on. This is a federal office building, not a gym." Gibbs orders before he notices Tim, "Damn, McGee, why are you still here?"