Chapter Twenty-Four: The Return of Ziva David!

[Two Weeks Later]

A video is being made of a civil war casket being opened. When the camera crew discovers a cellphone, the woman in charge picks it up and wonders how it got there considering the casket was sealed.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Light flashes and Rose is shown kneeling beside Tim with a worried look on her face before she's shown wearing a beautiful black dress with a smile on her face. Light flashes and Tony is shown tapping on things before he is shown leaning back in his chair while Rose stood beside him. Light flashes once again before Ziva is shown swimming before she is shown slapping Tim on the cheek gently while Rose stood by grinning. Ziva fades to darkness before Abby is shown looking at something with Ducky before she is shown holding her parasol with a sad expression. Light flashes and Tim is shown firing his weapon from behind the car before he's shown leaning around a corner with Rose while the two stared forward with a confused look. They are swiped away before Ducky is brought into view as he's shown grinning as he stood over a body and then he's shown spinning a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in autopsy before Ducky is shown taking a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

The elevator dings revealing Tony before he steps out of the elevator. He was too busy talking to himself to notice Ziva sitting at Cait's desk. He starts brushing his teeth as he was upset by the fact that it was Monday.

"If Gibbs sees me like this." Tony mutters to himself with his back turned.

"He'll probably be as horrified as I am, Agent Dinozzo." Ziva says and Tony turns to look at her while she leans forward in the chair, "Working undercover as a hobo?"

"You mind telling me what you are doing here again?" Tony asks.

"Uh... waiting." Ziva says.

"For what?" Tony asks.

"To start work. Does everyone always come in this late?" Ziva asks.

"It's 0700..." Tony says.

"More reasons you should have a shirt on." Rose says walking past him as she enters the bullpen before she looks over at Ziva, "Shalom, Ziva David."

"Shalom? You picked that up the last time she was in town?" Tony asks.

"Tony, you do know I speak three other languages other than English, right?" Rose asks.

"Oh really? What are they?" Tony asks.

"French, Spanish and Hebrew." Rose says.

"That's... interesting." Tony says.

"You might want to do something with your hair. It's sticking up like a... pork-u-swine. No... Wrong word. Like a pork... pork-u-pig..." Ziva says, "The little animal with the spiky things..."

"Porcupine?" Tim asks.

"Porcupine!" Ziva says, excitedly.

"Morning Tim." Rose says with a giggle.

"Morning." Tim states, and Ziva takes one of the cups of coffee Tim had.

"Uh, I think that was... my coffee." Rose says and Tim passes her the cup that was meant to be his and she smiles at him, "Thank you, Tim."

"Does anyone have a key for this?" Ziva asks.

"That's Cait's desk." Tim responds.

"Okay, but if I'm going to be part of the team–" Ziva says.