Chapter Nineteen: Tim and Rose - First Time As Work Partners!

A woman is shown listening to music as she drinks some wine. She heads into her room and thinks about heading to bed when she peeks out the window and witnesses a murder. She quickly begins recording it and she gasps as she takes a deep breath.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Rose is shown with her gun drawn and she narrows her eyes at the suspect as she was talking him down. Cait is shown looking up and smiling before she is shown looking around while holding her gun and flashlight. Tony is shown jumping around before he's shown smiling and laughing. Light flickers and Abby is shown looking at something with Ducky before she's shown carrying a tray with a babydoll head on it. Light flashes and Tim is shown walking into Abby's lab, making a confused look at Tony, and then looking around the wall towards Rose and Gibbs. The title flashes doing the N-C-I-S one letter at time before Boss's Daughter appears under it. Light flickers and Ducky is shown examining a body with a weapon, smiling before he's shown waving a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in Autopsy and Ducky takes a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

It was a typical day in the bullpen, Tony was goofing off talking with coworkers. Cait was currently on the phone with someone. Rose sat in her desk talking on the phone with her grandfather who was complaining that she hadn't come to visit recently. She was explaining that she doesn't get much vacation time with her job and if she did, she wasn't able to bring along her father because he refused to take a vacation.

"You okay?" Tim asks Cait.

"Yeah..." Cait replies, "No. I hate going to the dentist. I've had a phobia since I was a child, and now I need a root canal."

"Mm. That doesn't sound like fun." Tim states.

"No, I've canceled my appointment three times." Cait mutters.

"What's not fun?" Tony asks as that's all he heard of the conversation.

"Nothing." Cait states giving Tim a warning look. Tony peeks at Cait's phone.

"Gotta go, gramps. Work calls." Rose states and quickly hangs up.

"Who's Dr. Jackson?" Tony asks.

"You read that upside down?" Cait asks.

"A talent that serves me well. What's wrong with you?" Tony asks.

"Well, he-he's a dentist." Tim mutters.

"Ooh, and our Ms. Todd is afraid of dentists." Tony teases.

"Who told you that?" Cait asks.

"Ethically, I can't reveal my source. It's the same person who told me Probie wasn't potty-trained till he was six." Tony states. Tim's eyes widened.

"Do you have any secrets on Rose?" Tim asks.

"What isn't a secret with Rose?" Tony asks, "The big one being that Gibbs and Rose are related, but... my source tells me that Rose has a birthmark in the shape of a heart on her lower back."

"You only know that because you've seen her bend over Dinozzo. Get the sedan, McGee." Gibbs states, smacking him in the back of the head. Tony flinches.

"Sorry, boss." Tony whines.

"Uh, where are we going, boss?" Tim asks.

"Not we. You and Rose." Gibbs states.

"Whatttt?" Rose blurts out.

"Apartment building in Georgetown. A woman reported seeing a sailor being strangled." Gibbs tells them.