Chapter Five: Sea Dog!

A group of kids sat partying on the beach. A guy hears the sound of gunfire and the girl beside him suggests fireworks. The sound stops and they resume their partying. A few moments later, a boat comes roaring onto the beach. The guy explains how the boat is all shot up and all the kids stare in shock.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown holding a camera and smiling at Abby. Rose is shown with her gun drawn and she narrows her eyes at the suspect as she was talking him down. Cait is shown, and she looks at the group with a serious look on her face. Tony is shown opening a door before the view flips to him, shutting it on the FBI agents and he waves with a grin. Abby is shown jumping up and down. Ducky is shown looking at his findings. Finally Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in Autopsy and Ducky takes a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

The elevator door opens to reveal Gibbs standing there. He walks in and walks over to his team's area, nicknamed Gibbs' Bullpen by Rose. Cait was getting situated while Rose spoke with Cait. The two were getting to know one another and were busy laughing about something.

"Hey." Tony says.

"Morning. How was your weekend?" Cait asks.

"What have we got?" Gibbs asks.

"So much for small talk." Cait says.

"You'll get used to this, trust me." Rose explains.

"Car crash in Quantico last night. No fatalities." Tony explains.

"Next." Gibbs says.

"Petty Officer caught shoplifting at Bloomingdale's." Tony says.

"Is there anything worth over 50 grand at Bloomingdale's, Dinozzo?" Gibbs says.

"I don't think so." Tony says.

"But it's not cheap." Rose says and Cait grins.

"Then why would we handle it?" Gibbs asks, "Next." Tony sighs before he goes to the next one.

"Uh, I heard a rumor about an ecstasy ring in Lejeune." Tony says.

"You heard a rumor?" Gibbs asks and Rose raises an eyebrow.

"He's been searching for a case, any case since we walked in." Cait says.

"You two mysteriously walked in together." Tony says.

"It's called getting coffee together as two friends. I feel since we are the only women, minus Abby, on the team, we should hang out. So, we got Coffee this morning, went to a bar Saturday night." Rose says.

"A bar?" Gibbs says and Rose looks at him.

"I'm not fifteen." Rose says and Tony blinks confused at Rose and Gibbs.

"All agents not working active cases are to attend a sexual harassment lecture at the NCIS Human Resource Training Center at 0930 hours today." Tony explains as he quickly recovers.

"I cannot sit through another one of those." Gibbs says, "I will shoot myself."

"You mean, they actually train you guys how to harass?" Cait asks and Rose snickers. Gibbs looks up at them and Cait's smile fades away.

"Hey, I'm kidding. Except for Tony." Cait says.

"For the last time, Cait, I was only trying to get my seat belt on." Tony says.

"Right. Seat belt." Cait says.

"He's been harassing me since I joined the team. Though I've ignored him because boss keeps telling him to leave me alone or he'd shoot him." Rose says.