Chapter Nine: Eye Spy

A guy is shown using a high tech satellite to watch a girl polar sunbathe in Virginia. They accidentally spot someone getting murdered. They almost didn't see the murder because they were chasing the girl down. They called it in to report the body.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown holding a camera and smiling at Abby. Rose is shown with her gun drawn and she narrows her eyes at the suspect as she was talking him down. Cait is shown, and she looks at the group with a serious look on her face. Tony is shown opening a door before the view flips to him, shutting it on the FBI agents and he waves with a grin. Abby is shown jumping up and down. Ducky is shown looking at his findings. Finally Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in Autopsy and Ducky takes a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

Tony arrives on the floor through the elevator with his mouth full of a donut. Rose and Cait were talking at Cait's desk. Rose watches as Tony approaches.

"Morning Cait, Rose." Tony says with his mouth full.

"I assume that was good morning." Cait says.

"Yep." Rose says.

"You want one?" Tony asks.

"No." Cait says.

"Nope." Rose says.

"Not worth the price." Cait says, "I like keeping my belt notch exactly where it is." She lifts her eyebrows and glances towards Tony.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tony asks.

"What mean?" Cait asks.

"The whole sort of raised-eyebrows-winky thing." Tony says.

"Nothing, really." Cait explains, "Just a... a nervous... tic."

"I've weighed exactly the same since the day I graduated from college." Tony explains, "Never up, never down."

"Well, certainly you would know. Do you weigh yourself a lot?" Cait asks.

"I never weigh myself." Tony explains.

"I see." Cait says, "Well, I don't pay that close attention to your body, Tony." Gibbs walks into the bullpen smirking.

"Really?" Tony asks.

"But, Tony, if you're happy with the way you are, that's all that counts." Cait explains with a smile. Tony drops the donut into the bag and looks at himself. Gibbs answers a phone call and Rose giggles with Cait.

[Later - Little Creek Base]

They quickly investigate. Rose, Gibbs and Tony investigate. Rose writes everything down. The tide was comin in. Tony takes one for the team and jumps down to take the brunt of the cold water.

Rose heads with Tony to get information on the annoymous call. Rose laughs at Tony looked ridiculous.

"I told you I could have come in by myself." Rose says.

"Shut up." Tony says. They head over to the guy who took the call. He smiles at Rose flirtatiously.

"Hi. Rose says.

"Hello." The guy says.

"Special Agent Dinozzo and Gibson." Tony says.

"Just can't stop messing with the uniforms, can they, sir?" The guy asks.

"Nope." Rose says and giggles.

"You on duty this morning?" Tony asks.

"Yes, sir." The guy says.