Chapter Thirty-Seven: Deja Vu!

[A Few Months Later]

The fire department was called to a house as there was smoke coming out. They discover it was just a false alarm from a cooked bird. Before they leave they notice the house is a mess and a blood stain on the stairs.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Light flashes and Rose is shown kneeling beside Tim with a worried look on her face before she's shown kneeling down on one knee while the others are around her. Tony Light flashes and Tony is shown tapping on things before he is shown tapping on a table. Light flashes once again before Ziva is shown swimming before she is shown leaning back with a satisfied smile on her face. Abby is shown wheeling around in her chair then she is shown holding up her hands. Tim is shown firing his weapon from behind the car then he's shown leaning around the corner with Rose while the two stare forward with confused expressions. Jen is shown in MTAC with a smile on her face while she sits beside Gibbs. Ducky is shown grinning as he stands over a body and then he's shown spinning a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown hitting the table before the rest of the team is shown in glimpses and then the title is shown again.

Rose sits beside Tim sipping her coffee as the two had been talking a lot more lately. Once a week they go out to dinner, just the two of them and today was their breakfast coffee. Rose didn't mind Tim using her for inspiration when it came to Lilly. In truth, Tim had become unattached to his most recent girlfriend and couldn't stop thinking about Rose. He stretches as he attempts to write a new chapter. Rose giggles when he sighs from being unable to write anything.

"What are you writing?" Rose asks.

"Uh, a date scene for Lily and McGreggor." Tim explains.

"And it's that hard?" Rose asks.

"Uh, it's hard to explain..." Tim explains. Rose looks at him and she smirks at him.

"Do I need to give you some inspiration?" Rose asks and Tim blushes as he looks up at her. She was flirting a little with her body language. It causes Tim's throat to run dry.

"Double Americano for Tom?" The worker asks. Rose looks over and notices the worker was passing it to Tim.

"Aren't you Thom?" The worker asks. Rose elbows him slightly.

"Yes. Thank you. Sorry." Tim responds.

"Must need that badly. Don't even recognize your own name." The worker states, "Medium mocha coming right up."

"It's, uh... my other name." Tim explains.

"Two names, huh?" The worker asks.

"Well, two jobs." Tim explains.

"It's Thom when he's writing." Rose explains.

"Not that I've written anything in weeks." Tim explains.

"Writer's block?" The worker asks.

"Creative stifling." Tim explains, "I'm crumbling under the pressure of expectations."

"So you're Thom E. Gemicity. Your photos on the back cover. I-I love Deep Six." The guy says.

"Thanks, Landon. Thank you." Tim states. Rose looks at him.

"To-may-to. To-mah-to." Rose teases as she winks at Tim.

"I'm such a huge fan of your books. Hey um, is Lily and McGregor going to have any other relationship other than their normal one? I am really excited to see if they get married and everything." Landon says. Rose looks at Tim.