Chapter Twenty-Seven: Under Covers!

Tony and Ziva are sent undercover posing as assassins that recently were in a car accident and Rose listens to their conversations and her eyes widen when it begins getting erotic and she takes the headphones out.

"Ew." Rose says.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Light flashes and Rose is shown kneeling beside Tim with a worried look on her face before she's shown wearing a beautiful black dress with a smile on her face. Light flashes and Tony is shown tapping on things before he is shown leaning back in his chair while Rose stood beside him. Light flashes once again before Ziva is shown swimming before she is shown slapping Tim on the cheek gently while Rose stood by grinning. Ziva fades to darkness before Abby is shown looking at something with Ducky before she is shown holding her parasol with a sad expression. Light flashes and Tim is shown firing his weapon from behind the car before he's shown leaning around a corner with Rose while the two stared forward with a confused look. Light Flashes and Jen is shown in MTAC with a smile on her face while she's also shown sitting beside Gibbs. They are swiped away before Ducky is brought into view as he's shown grinning as he stood over a body and then he's shown spinning a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in autopsy before Ducky is shown taking a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

"Ew, Ew, Ew." Rose says as Tim went to deliver things to Ziva and Tony.

"What are you complaining about?" Gibbs asks.

"Nothing." Rose says and sighs, "Just everyone else gets to have fun while I'm stuck here."

"Go, back up McGee. Dress like a maid." Gibbs says and Rose sighs.

[Meanwhile]

"Who is it?" Ziva calls out.

"Room service." Tim calls out. Ziva opens the door as she turns on some music.

"Compliments of the hotel management." Tim says aloud and then whispers, "Gibbs wants me to sweep the room for bugs... place some of our own. And he also wants to talk to you."

"You can put it over there, please." Ziva calls out loudly.

"Very good, ma'am." Tim responds loudly. Tim moves the camera flowers to the table.

"Garcon, we'd like some extra bath towels." Ziva explains.

"Of course. Just checking to make sure everything's in order. Would you like me to have the maid make up the bed for you, sir?" Tim asks.

"Oh, that won't be necessary." Tony states.

"Oh, and can you check the minibar? I'd like it restocked with Red Bull." Ziva states.

"Red bull? That'll keep you up all night, ma'am." Tim explains.

"Exactly." Ziva replies.

"Please accept this assortment of cheeses, compliments of the hotel." Tim states and places a tray on the bug, "If you whisper, it should be okay."

"Comfortably, Dinozzo?" Gibbs asks.

"Yeah, working on it. Why do you ask?" Tony asks.

"We're looking at you, Agent Dinozzo... All of you." Director Shepherd explains. Tony's eyes widened before he closed the robe. Ziva announces that they are getting dressed up for dinner.

"How boring..." Rose mutters.

"You sure you don't want to be a maid?" Gibbs asks.

"I think I have something better in mind." Rose says and about an hour later, she arrives at the hotel looking fancy and she grins at Tim as she walks past him to a table where she planned to dine alone. She sets up to monitor and she grins at some of the sailors going by.