Chapter Ten: Bête Noire!

Ducky and Jackson arrive in Autopsy arguing about a body that was delivered. They were delivered a supposed royal navy officer. Ducky wanted to know which one. Jackson assumed royal british navy but it came from Israili. They weren't sure what that was about. Ducky took off his jacket and hat and started to change.

"Gerald, what does this look like?" Ducky asks holding up a glove.

"One of my gloves..." Jackson replies.

"What's it doing in my drawer?" Ducky asks.

"I'm sorry, doctor, I must've put your gloves in my drawer." Jackson explains, "I'll get it."

"No, no, I'll do it." Ducky says, "Gerald, unzip the body bag and find out with which navy our guest sailed." Jackson begins unzipping the bag and freezes.

"Don't recognize the uniform?" Ducky asks, "I'm not surprised. The royal navies of the world wear almost identical uniforms. In fact, during World War II British Naval officers whose ships went down in the channel, passed themselves off in Antwerp as German sumbariners who..." Ducky stops speaking as he joined Jackson and found a gun pointed at them.

"Good God." Ducky says.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown holding a camera and smiling at Abby. Rose is shown with her gun drawn and she narrows her eyes at the suspect as she was talking him down. Cait is shown, and she looks at the group with a serious look on her face. Tony is shown opening a door before the view flips to him, shutting it on the FBI agents and he waves with a grin. Abby is shown jumping up and down. Ducky is shown looking at his findings. Finally Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in Autopsy and Ducky takes a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

"Shut off the lights. And return." The guy says. Jackson does so and returns.

"Is the video camera on?" He asks and doesn't wait for an answer before he shoots the camera and then sat up.

"Sorry, Doc." Jackson whispers.

"It's all right, Gerald. I looked at it, too." Ducky says.

"How do you alert visitors when conducting an infectious autopsy?" The guy asks.

"We hand a decomposing body in the corridor." Ducky explains.

"A sense of humor under duress." He states with a smirk, "That's an admirable quality, doctor. However, when I ask a question, I want a truthful and immediate answer. So each time you lie, or I suspect you lie, I will put a nine-millimeter hollowpoint slug into one of your assistant's ball and socket joints. If you doubt me, I can demonstrate."

"No, that won't be necessary." Ducky says, "May I make a request?"

"You would rather I put the slug in you?" The guy asks.

"Yes." Ducky says.

"I can't oblige." The guy says, "How do you alert people to infectious autopsies?"

"A lit red sign in the corridor." Ducky explains.

"Gerald, the sign, please." The guy orders. Jackson starts to head over.

"Just a moment." The guy says and Jackson stops moving, "Also, lock the doors, bring me a set of greens and breathing gear."

"What is it you want?" Ducky asks.

"In due time, Doctor...?" The guy asks.

"Mallard." Ducky replies.

"Like the famous English A-4 steam locomotive." The guy replies.