Chapter Thirty-Five: Little Sister!

[A Few Months Later]

"He's been back three months and he still just looks right through me, Tim." Rose complains.

"Uh-huh." Tim responds. She'd been complaining for a week about Gibbs. She sat on the couch beside him while he was writing his story. Rose glances over towards him as she'd been laying on the couch with her arm against her eyes to partially hide that she was looking at him.

"Are you even listening to me?" Rose asks. Tim shreds some papers and after a few moments, heard a knock on the door.

"Who's that this late at night?" Rose asks as Tim gets up to go see who it was.

"I dunno. Maybe Gibbs came to make sure we aren't doing anything." Tim suggests.

"Dad wouldn't do that." Rose explains, "He knows I'm responsible."

"Right..." Tim replies with a laugh as he opens the door and he peeks through the peephole.

"Open up, McGee." A voice says.

"Oh, your neighbor." Rose mutters. Tim opens his door.

"Hey, what's going on?" Tim asks.

"Bzzzz!" The guy growls out.

"Um..." Tim says.

"That's what I've been hearing all night long." The guy states, "Bzzz. Bzzz. You electrocuting sheep in here?"

"Get a life, dude." Rose mutters as she passes the door to get herself some hot chocolate.

"Feels like it. That's probably my shredder." Tim admits.

"Whoa, nice babe. Why are you neglecting her by working on that damn novel?" The guy asks.

"Cry me a damn river." Rose mumbles.

"Sorry, it won't happen again." Tim promises, and closes the door as his neighbor walks away, "You were in a good mood a second ago, what's wrong with you?"

"No reason." Rose states.

"Rose." Tim states.

"I'm so sick and tired of people asking if we are a thing. We are friends, it's so annoying." Rose snaps slightly. Tim gulps as he thinks about it. He liked when people assumed she was his girl.

"I'm sorry." Tim responds before he goes back to his novel and Rose returns to the couch and sighs as she sips the hot chocolate. He shreds another paper and Rose laughs when there is another knock.

"Should we mention I carry a gun?" Rose asks.

"Well, he knows I do." Tim jokes and Rose giggles. Tim heads back to the door. Tim begins opening the door as he speaks.

"Sorry it was an accident. It won't happen again–" Tim begins but freezes when he hears sobbing. Rose gets up and she stares shocked at the door. A girl stood there covered in blood.

"I think I killed someone, Tim." The girl says.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Light flashes and Rose is shown kneeling beside Tim with a worried look on her face before she's shown kneeling down on one knee while the others are around her. Tony Light flashes and Tony is shown tapping on things before he is shown tapping on a table. Light flashes once again before Ziva is shown swimming before she is shown leaning back with a satisfied smile on her face. Abby is shown wheeling around in her chair then she is shown holding up her hands. Tim is shown firing his weapon from behind the car then he's shown leaning around the corner with Rose while the two stare forward with confused expressions. Jen is shown in MTAC with a smile on her face while she sits beside Gibbs. Ducky is shown grinning as he stands over a body and then he's shown spinning a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown hitting the table before the rest of the team is shown in glimpses and then the title is shown again.