Chapter 13: Quidditch

1 September, 1998

Today not only marked the start of a new school year for Hogwarts students, but also the 1st day of Quidditch practice for a certain red head and she couldn't be more excited. 

                                         Ginny P.O.V

I woke up warm and comfy with Harry's arm wrapped around my waist. I will never get tired of waking up like this so long as I live. I carefully turn my self around to face Harry and I am met by his gorges green eyes. "Morning love," he says to me and places a gentle kiss on my lips. "It is a good morning when I get to wake up in your arms." I say. We stay like that for a while before I realize today was my 1st day of practice with the Harpies. I look at the time that said 8:30 and decided to get my self out of bed to get breakfast, when suddenly I was tackled back to the bed by Harry. "On no you don't you staying her with me in my arms in this bed until you need to leave," he said as he climbed on top of me effectively trapping me. "Harry I need food" I complain trying to escape my capture. "I already have Kreacher cooking breakfast he will bring it up her and we will have breakfast in bed but for now... you... are...all..........mine," he said while leaving a trail of kisses down my cheek and my neck. I feel my face reden as my face heats up at the very sensual kisses.

                                                                  !!!!!!!!!!Sexual Content if you don't want to read it you wont miss anything important just go to the next part!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

I fell my self control disappear like magic(pun intended) as I feel the tender trail of kisses start falling to my collarbone and my shirt is started to be pulled up before it is completely off. Suddenly I feel a wetness on my chest and I look down to see Harry sucking on my breasts and I let out a soft moan. I look deep into his eyes and see all the love, devotion and lust, lots of lust shining through them. I run my fingers through his always messy hair and I could not be happier. Just then I feel a tug at my panties and see lustful and mischievous smile on Harrys face. "Harry what are you d- OHHHHH..." Im interupted when I feel 2 fingers slide inside me and then curl up hitting and very good spot then they are pulled half way out. "Dont sto- OHHHHH HARRY" I scream as I feel him push is fingers back into me and they start forming a rhythm of pleasure inside me while he continues to suck on my tits. It dose not take long for something to build up inside of me. I feel like I might explode and Just when i'm about to hit the peek of pleasure he stops. I shoot him a death glare and he smiles and starts to kiss and nip a trail down my stomach over my hips and places him self between my legs kissing and nipping my inner thighs leaving love marks were nobody by he will see. Just when I almost had enough of his unbearable teasing he plunged his tough into my pussy and lapped at my wetness and after a minute trailed his tongue to my clit and using his skillful fingers to invade my pussy and a fire and pure pleasure was ignited inside me again. Harry continued to work his magic and I howled in pure ecstasy, when I felt myself nearing the peak once again. Harry seemed to sense it as he started working harder and faster before long I was tossed off the mountain and came hard with Harry still lapping up my juices. After I had came down from my high Harry shifted his body and now hovered over me with his 8inch cock inches away from my hungry pussy I wanted him so bad, more then ever thought possible and before I knew it Harry pushed into me impaleing me on his cock and i screamed in pure lust as he thrust into me over and over. "Harder Harry" I yeld. "Faster Harry" Pleaded. I would never get enough of this man. I felt my pleasure rapidly incresing nearing its way to its peak "Im gonna cum Harry" I moaned. "Me to Gin" he said breathless. "Together" I breathed out and he noded and a few seconds later we were falling off the cliff together. Rope after rope of Harry's potent seed spilled into me as I also gushed and after a minute and were completely exhausted. "I love you Gin" Harry said. I smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you more" I said.