𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

"Kari, I'm leaving

"Kari, I'm leaving.." you whimpered as you went by the redheaded curly-haired girl who was now sober.

A slight frown appeared on her face as she clutched your arm in surprise.

"Wa- Y/n where you going?" She drew you to her chest, smelling a little alcohol on her breath.

You were on the edge of tears, but you kept it in.

"...I just wanna leave," you wiped your face, attempting to break free of her hands

she sensed you were close to crying but didn't want to bring it up.

"Please...?"

While still clinging onto you, she groaned and got her belongings near the sofa, massaging your back as you both walked out of the party.

You didn't want to tell Kari what you'd witnessed, so you both got an Uber to drive back to her house. Instead, you remained silent all the way home.

Telling Kari would've made her into a whole different person, but you had a plan in mind to get Kuroo back.

Tetsurou was blowing up your phone like crazy, leaving voicemails asking "Where are you?" "Did you leave the party?" And you ignored them and turned off your phone.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

2 days later

By your locker, you were trying to squeeze half of your Chemistry books, and you had an upcoming test, so you didn't study very well. But this time you're going to.

While you were engaging, an attractive man approached and pushed your book into your locker.

Your eyes widened as you noticed your books being shoved in.

"Hey...you good?" the male inquires.

Your gaze focused your whole attention on him.

"Yeah..." you respond softly.

Y/n was checking him out a lot, every boy in her school wanted her but couldn't get their hands on her because of Kuroo.

He chuckles. "I've seen you around but, couldn't get a chance to talk to you." He says

"Why is that?" You smiled at him as you moved down the hall.

Surprisingly, you didn't see Kuroo anywhere; perhaps he remained home. Well, nobody cares.

"Cause," the boy turns to face you. "Of the boy's volleyball team captain," he sighs, turning away from your sight.