𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

Today wasn't that bad, you got through your classes &  you're now heading to lunch

Earlier in my third period.

It was your history lesson, and you found yourself sitting alone initially, lost in your own thoughts as the class commenced.

Then there was this boy that caught your attention.

He had short, dark brown hair that fell gracefully over his forehead, framing a face with slightly droopy eyes that conveyed a sense of nonchalance.

As he glanced in your direction, your guy's eyes met, only for him to quickly ward off his gaze. He proceeded to take the seat next to yours, a move that surprised you.

He looked over at you, squinting his eyes a bit to get a clearer look at your face.

"Are you that same girl Oikawa was talking about?"

his question made you finally look at him, putting an upside-down smile on your face because you didn't know Tooru would talk about you like that even though

I had just met the boy 2 hours ago.

"...Was he talking about me or something?" you asked, having a confused expression on your face. He nodded and took out his laptop.

"It's not bad, he was talking about some new girl & now since I see every detail he described about you, I'm guessing he was talking about you," he said without making an expression.

You were guessing he and Toru know each other, and Toru is just the annoying type.

You gritted your teeth and rolled your eyes as you mumbled,

"It's my first day here, why does he have to be so extra..." you groaned, putting your head down against the desk.

But as you whined, the boy next to you heard you. He had a small smirk on his face.

"He does that to everybody, but he kind of did the most when he mentioned your name," he stated, taking out his phone & AirPods.

You groaned turning your head to the side,

"Like that's gonna make it any better," you commented, & it made him chuckle a little.

"I'm Akira Kunimi, I should've introduced myself earlier,"

he said, turning his glance over to you as he was about to open his AirPod case, watching you lift your head to stare back at him.