𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧..

"You still suck as always," Y/n remarked as she leaned back tugging on her controller, aggressively pressing the buttons

Kenma frowned at her statement, staring closer to his TV for him to get a win out of this match.

"Hey! Back up" you yelled trying to pull the boy back noticing it was blocking your view of the video game,

before you could pull him back it was a victory sound that came on from the TV.

The blonde-haired boy sat back with a smirk on his face, looking over in your direction as he threw his controller on his bed behind him.

"And you were saying?" he says in a soft sarcastic tone, making you roll your eyes at him.

"Whatever, but good game." you chuckled as you got up from the floor, he watched you and smiled,

"Right," the boy says,

Y/n walks over to his nightstand pulls a charger behind it, and charges her phone. Kenma got up & sat on the edge of his bed.

"Oh y/n, I'm gonna use the bathroom quick," he says walking by his door, you look over and nod as if it's OK.

But when he stopped by his doorway, you both froze as y'all heard a door closing shut downstairs.

Does he get visitors here?

He looks over at you with a worried expression, "Uh Y/n, stay here for a little." he says but it sounds a bit suspicious.

You raised one eyebrow staring at the boy with confusion, you stood by his nightstand for a while after hearing the noise downstairs.

"Why? Did one of your parents come home?" you asked looking over his doorway to figure out who it was.

"Kenma!"

A loud but deep, formal voice called for the dyed blonde-haired boy, after hearing his name being called you began overthinking if you could recognize that voice.

He looked over at you with stress written all over her face,

"No... I'll be right back hold on." the boy slowly closed his door from behind going downstairs.

Who was that?

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

You began touring around Kenma's room, waiting for him to come back. He was taking a long time to use the bathroom, but who are you to rush him?

A couple of  minutes later you heard footsteps running upstairs

You didn't think anything of it when you heard a crack from a door open in this room.

"Hey Kenma, are you ok?-" before you turned around while asking your question thinking he had come back. That's when your mood quickly changed.