𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙞

"I see you two are getting along

"I see you two are getting along." a familiar voice remarked, dripping with sarcasm.

You turned to see your best friend, Kari, strolling in with her bag slung over her shoulder. Oikawa and Kunimi both turned around at the sound of her voice.

"Oh boy," Oikawa mumbled under his breath, and the two of the other volleyball players came back.

"Iwaizumi, you know this is her first day here. Why are you all already arguing?" Kari scolded, perching herself on the edge of the table.

Iwaizumi sucked his teeth getting up to go to...who knows?

Did I get him mad?

"Y/n you know you don't have to stay here for lunch," Kari said "We could go get something & come back to the school."

she got off the table taking her hand out like she wanted to take your hand.

You removed your attention from Iwaizumi walking off like that to looking at your best friend

"She could try our school lunch, though it's her first day here you know." Oikawa got up & sat at the edge of the table staring at Kari in annoyance

"She doesn't, & plus the food isn't all that," she said with a snarky attitude.

You giggled softly & got up from your seat, "I mean sure, but let's go to that corner store that's behind this school."

You accepted her offer, you opened your bag to grab your phone & wallet then moved her shoulder for you both to go.

Oikawa frowned because he was feeling ignored, "You're missing out Y/n." he said crossing his arms and watching you guys walk off,

"You know you wanna come." Kari turned back facing Oikawa saying that out loud.

"Kunimi come with me." the brown-haired boy grabbed Kunimi's arm

"Hey!-" Before Kunimi could even say anything he just let it happen

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

As y'all almost made it to the door entrance, it was some girls your height & short rushing towards y'all.

What the fuck is this?

The girls weren't charging at y'all, they saw the messy brown-haired boy Toru Oikawa nearly stepping out of the door & began desperately asking for his autograph.