𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧/𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙩2

You rushed into your room, violently removing your coat and possessions

You decided to contact Uber to bring you up from Kuroo's apartment, angered off that the boy even placed his hands on you while still talking to the female he cheated you on.

You didn't want to think about it, so you went into the bathroom and cleaned yourself up.

After 10 minutes in the bathroom, you stepped out to find your phone buzzing.

Who's calling me?

Hajime called you out of the blue.

"..Hello?" You responded in a gentle tone.,

"Hey, y/n...am I bothering you or-" the boy says.

You cleared your throat, "N-No, not at all, what's up?"

"Oh well, I was wondering if we could hang out at the state fair tomorrow?" The boy said:

As you stood there, you were stuck in a state of uncertainty. On the one hand, you really like him and like spending time with him.

However, you still have doubts and questions about him, which makes you anxious and hesitant.

"...Y/n?" The boy asks, and you can sense the concern in his voice.

You got out of your thoughts and answered.

"Oh, sorry. Yes, we could. "Do I have to pay?" you inquire.

"Not at all, and I found a good state fair for us," he replies with confidence in his voice.

"Is anyone coming?" you inquire. A brief moment of stillness occurred.

"Uh, it was supposed to be just us, but. I do not mind inviting friends."

The boy's tone seemed slightly anxious.

You had an idea.

"Hey,"

"Yeah?" the boy replies.

"Let's go on a double date with Oikawa and Kari," you said with a boy

The boy giggles quietly over the phone.

"I like that idea, but why both of them y/n?" he says, giggling.

You scratched the back of your neck, "Come on, Iwa, have you seen those two getting close lately?" you said in a joking tone.

The boy agrees with a giggle and smiles, "I mean you're right, so yeah let's do that tomorrow."

You two chatted for a long now, but you didn't mention going to Kuroo place. Iwaizumi would have been upset if he found out what Kuroo had done to you.

You both hung up, and you on the other end of the line decided to call Kari.

"Hey, Kari, are you busy tomorrow?" you ask the girl. "...No, what happened y/n?"