𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙨

"Come on y'all!" whined the short, curly redhead, dragging her bag behind her back

"I know y'all pushed your bodies too hard for you guys to try to win this upcoming game, but come on, you guys," Kari said, stopping mid-walk.

You stopped too, looking back at them with a worried expression.

"We could just leave the captain, and it'll just be the five of us," Yutaro smirked, gazing into your eyes.

"No silly, we're not leaving him behind," you replied, walking towards the boys.

"I know y'all are tired, but y'all gotta eat," you said, grabbing both Akira & Oikawa's hands and dragging them up the street, trying to get them energized.

Iwaizumi watched you with a slight frown,

Oikawa's facial expression was new; he kinda got flustered when you took his hand.

"Hold my hand a bit longer," Oikawa whispered, but you somehow caught on to what he said.

"What?" you asked, making sure you didn't hear what you just heard.

Akira stared at both of y'all with a confused expression.

Kari watched y'all, having an annoyed expression on her face like she was waiting for her kids to get ready for school.

"We're coming, Kari. Don't even yell again,"

Iwaizumi said, catching up from behind, and slapping the back of Oikawa's head.

"Stop being weird," he said to the messy brown-haired boy.

He stared in your direction, trying to intimidate you with a look. You glared back at him with an unserious look.

"You gotta stop hitting me at times, Iwa,"

Toru exaggerated, rubbing the back of his head, and giving Iwaizumi a mean glare.

It was now you and Oikawa behind, you stared at him for a moment trying to hold in a laugh. "Don't even," he warned, giving you an intensive look.

"Maybe don't whisper things like that," you said jokingly, making Oikawa a little mad.

"So it's wrong for me to ask for you to hold my hand longer, like that?" he asked, adding a serious but flirty tone.

You rolled your eyes, looking away from his direction as you walked up to follow Kari and them.

"Y/n," he called your name, but you ignored him, looking straight ahead. He then gently grabbed your arm, turning your around.