𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

As you two walked through the halls upstairs, Iwaizumi grabbed your arm and pulled you back, seeing you were speeding up your walk

"Y/n," he says out your name, drawing your attention as you stare into his eyes.

You nibbled the skin inside your cheek and stared aside. "I kinda wanna leave..." you sighed.

Iwaizumi releases go of your arm and sighs softly, glancing across at you. "Did you two bump each other,"

Making you move your face towards his gaze, you wanted to lie since telling him the truth now would have made matters worse.

"...No, well, he saw me but we didn't speak," you said, clearing your throat.

He massages your arm softly and looks into your eyes, "And that was it?"

Licking your lips to avoid being caught in your lie, you nodded and looked into his eyes, hoping he'd believe you.

He draws you closer to him, giving you a serious look. "I know when you're lying, y/n," he adds softly.

Fuck it why not tell him the truth.

"Let's go somewhere," you say,

After explaining to Iwaizumi what really happened in the bedroom, he was furious, especially at himself for not protecting you from your ex.

"Y/n...you didn't have to keep it a secret," he fumed, gripping your hand tightly.

You felt ashamed. "I know, but I didn't want any altercations or—"

"Y/n, he almost hurt you," his voice darkened.

You looked up at him. "I don't know who he thinks he is, but one day someone is gonna fuck him up—"

"Hajime! No, I just don't want you to get hurt," you sighed. His face showed a slight frown.

"What, does he kill people or some shit?" he asked.

You shook your head, not breaking eye contact.

"Then what's the problem?" he demanded, voice firm.

His genuine concern made you focus on him. "Nothing..."

Iwaizumi pulled you close, kissing you softly before locking eyes with you again. You licked your lips, tracing his features with your gaze.