𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢

"Could you shut up?" the spiky-haired boy remarked while scrolling on social media & walking up a bit faster leaving Y/n behind

"Not until you admit (your favorite anime) is better than (any anime you think is trash)." you chased behind him while crossing your arms.

Iwaizumi's brow furrowed, and he cast a stern, almost irritated glance back at you.

Stopping in his tracks, Hajime tilted his head to the side, his arms crossing defensively over his broad chest.

"You want me to say it?" he asked, his tone laced with a hint of curiosity

You couldn't help but let out a small, nervous laugh, sensing the tension in the air.

Dropping your arms to your sides, you sighed and gave him a pleading look.

"Please? And I won't bother you at all," you said, forcing a faint smile onto your face

Hajime, rolled his eyes as he reached down to pick up his bag, slinging it back over his shoulder.

"Hell no," he said firmly as he continued walking.

You frowned, a hint of playful frustration in your voice.

"Uh- you really have bad taste in shows," you lightly teased, trying to walk in front of him.

Iwaizumi shook his head and shrugged, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Your opinion," he stated simply, his tone casual and unperturbed.

His nonchalant response made you pause, thinking he was going to have the last word.

"And my opinion is valid," you commented, a coy smile curling on your lips.

"Oh, shush, and stop trying to get in front of me. You don't know where you're going,"

"So? I mean, we're walking straight," you added, injecting a touch of sass into your sentence.

Iwaizumi let out a soft groan, shoving his hands into his pockets as you both continued y'all stroll. but you believe you both passed the gym.

As you both walked, you suddenly realized that the corner store you had visited earlier with Kari, Oikawa, and Kunimi was in the opposite direction.

"Isn't the gym over there?" you asked, gesturing vaguely in what you thought was the right direction.

Iwaizumi met your gaze with a serious expression, his eyes locking onto yours.