𝘽𝙞𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

The boy had a mean serious intense stare, staring into your eyes like you did something

Oh boy.

"The fuck are you doing?" The intimidating boy said while glaring at you, still having his grip on your arm.

"Huh? I was talking to somebody is that a problem?" you say, pushing his grip off your wrist. He growled

"Giving somebody your number while you're already in the stage of talking to someone isn't crazy to you?"

he fumed as he raised his eyebrow at you, he seemed mad.

"Hajime, it's not like I'm gonna text him & you did the same thing," you say, bringing up the time he gave a girl a fake number at the arcade.

His eyes widened at your sentence "Are you serious? I told your stupid ass that I gave that bitch a fake number."

His words came out aggressive, you didn't expect him to be this angry.

"I don't give a fuck if it was a fake number, you still did it." you remarked

You rolled your eyes at him, staring away from his gaze

"So when I do it it's a problem? God, you're toxic." 

You say but it hits a nerve, his hand quickly turns your face to face him as he gently grips the side of your neck.

"I'll show you toxic, and you wouldn't like it," he growled,

"But if you wanna leave out with that wannabe fuckboy, go ahead." he lets go as he backs away an inch from you.

You were still staring at him with the meanest look,

"That just portrays you as a "Slut."

He fumed, his words triggered you & you didn't expect him to say those things. He was about to walk away from the conversation.

You stood there and felt a bit of rage going in your body, but you stayed calm not trying to show how angry you were at him.

"A "Slut"?, well I might as well go fuck that boy I had bumped into a few minutes ago,"

You remarked, putting a cheeky smirk on your face. Iwaizumi stopped in mid-walk & did a slow turnaround.

"Then go ahead, nobody is stopping you." he comes closer, and you back up a little against the trashcan not wanting him to be close right now.

"I might find a girl around this state park & maybe eat her pussy out...," he says as he is going an inch from your face,

"Better the way I did with you-"

Once he was about to finish his remarks, you pushed the boy back roughly before he could react he took that rough push.

You were tired of him talking, & bragging like this.