𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙥𝙩2

As you put your phone back in your pocket, you feel a grab around your waist, bringing you back into the person's chest

As you put your phone back in your pocket, you feel a grab around your waist, bringing you back into the person's chest. You murmured gently, turning around to see who it was & it was Iwaizumi.

He appeared a little intoxicated, but he was still himself

"Hey...I was looking for you." He groaned and hugged you, placing both arms around your waist.

You grinned before pulling away to grip his chin, detecting a hint of alcohol in his breath.

"We just got inside, did you start..?"

"Im not drunk, y/n I just took a small sip of vodka and that was all," he replies then licked his lips and tightened his grip around your waist.

You glared at the frightening youngster and rubbed his chin. "Yeah...still."

He somewhat admires you, "I don't drink like that if that's what you're wondering, but I could handle my liquor."

He grabs your chin and gives you a little kiss on the lips.

You curled a smile, "That's good, but wait..." You turned over by his side.

"Where are Oikawa & them?" you ask Iwaizumi who was tracing his fingers on your skin and then began tickling you.

You giggled quietly as his chilly hands touched your flesh. "He was with me but then got lost to flirt with some seniors," he says.

"But I just saw Matsukawa & Akira in the living room with the others partying," he continues, staring into your lips.

You bit your bottom lip and gave a hesitant giggle.

He raises an eyebrow, "What?" he asks. You glance at him and place both of your arms around his neck.

"I just want to get out of my comfort zone and have some fun, but I feel like I haven't done anything since I got here," you stated, a tiny worried frown emerging on his face.

"Kari ditched you and you're by yourself?" He read your thinking, and it made you like him ten times more.

You folded your arms across your chest and nodded, giving a tiny chuckle.

"Yeah...I just gotta open my shell when it comes to parties. Since leaving Nekoma, I've become quiet."

You groaned and pushed your hair into your ear.

He tilted his head slightly and drew you closer, his hand rubbing the underside of your chin.

"You still can. Let's go dance with the others in the living room," he adds, chuckling softly afterward.

You gave a huge smile and nodded, "Yeah... let's go."

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮