𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

Y/n, Oikawa, Kunimni, Iwaizumi, and Kari all drove together, arriving late at the party

You were unhappy that you arrived late, but it didn't matter; you'd rather have a filled party than fewer people.

"Omg...yall they're already getting wasted."

Kari gave us her phone with an irritated expression on her face, showing us a photo Bokuto put on Instagram showing him sipping a bottle of patron with a cunning expression on his face while there were somebody lying on the ground.

Are they serious. I already wanna go home.

Kari, seated in the center of the backseat, chuckled as she glanced at the rearview mirror. Iwaizumi grinned to himself, parking near the house where people were entering.

"Right address, I think," Kari said, looking out the window on Kunimi's side.

Kunimi yawned, rubbing his hair as he watched the crowd hurry inside. "What's the hype about this guy's parties?"

"Kindachi just texted saying they're getting out of the house," Oikawa said, exiting the car.

Kari looked at Kunimi with enthusiasm. "This is my second time here. He's popular at his school."

Kunimi rolled his eyes as he got out. "Of course, people will do anything for someone popular." Iwaizumi glanced at you, grinning.

You hadn't gotten a full look at him since Kari pushed you into his car. He wore a cream-colored shirt, a dark green jacket he bought at the mall yesterday, a silver chain, and black baggy jeans.

As he leaned closer, his vanilla scent filled your nose, making you blush. He was inches from your face, just gazing at you.

"You sure have a staring problem, Hajime," you joked nervously, glad it was just the two of you in the car.

Iwaizumi smiled, softly rubbing your chin. "It's just..." He pulled away. "I didn't think we'd get this close," he admitted, looking away.

A small smile crept over your face. "Well, I thought you were gonna hate me forever or something," you said gently.

He glanced back at you, preoccupied. "No... maybe I judged you wrong from the start."

"What do you mean?" you asked, tilting your head.

"I thought you were stuck-up like Oikawa, but you're different," he said, admiring you. "..Kuroo really lost someone caring and perfect."

He moved closer, placing his fingers beneath your jawline. Your cheeks flushed as your gaze met his.

"Y/n, are you ready for another relationship?" he asked in a delicate, shaky tone.

Where is he getting at? I don't mind where this was going but I feel like he's gonna tell me something important.