𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

As you walked out of the bathroom, you saw Kari

As you walked out of the bathroom, you saw Kari. It looked like she was running towards you.

"Y/n!" she yelled as she stopped her running.

You jumped a little and sighed, still rubbing the dry tears that were on your cheeks.

"Kari...hey," you said in a soft raspy tone.

"Don't 'Kari hey' me," the red curly-headed girl said as she took your hand to bring you somewhere.

Kari's sudden appearance and urgency caught you off guard as she practically dragged you back into the bathroom.

She took out some tissue & turned on a faucet as she put the tissue under the water, gently dabbing your face with damp tissue, you couldn't help but feel grateful for her kindness and concern.

She cut straight to the chase, demanding to know what was troubling you.

"Now what's wrong with you?" the girl asks as she throws the tissue in the trash that's by the counter sink.

You stared into the girl's eyes for a moment,

"...Aren't you supposed to be in class?" you say trying to change the subject, but she slaps your thigh in annoyance.

"Y/n," she says your name in a serious tone wanting to know what's wrong with you.

You rubbed your thigh & sighed,

"I just had a moment," you answered letting out a nervous smile. Kari crossed her arms staring at you in worry.

"Did Hajime say something stupid?" she asks making you winded your eye, giving her a confused look,

"...How did you know me & Iwaizumi was talking-" Before you could ask she answered your question before it was asked.

"I was about to go to the vending machine to get a snack but then I saw Hajime coming back inside the school from the courtyard," she explains while positioning herself against the wall.

"He had a sad puppy expression then I asked what happened and he told me you guys were talking but you left him by himself. He saw that you went towards the bathroom & he didn't wanna bother you."

she lets out a deep sigh, her eyes back into your gaze.

You bit your bottom lip not knowing how to respond, you sat your back up to fix your posture.

Explaining the situation with Iwaizumi, you felt a mix of frustration and vulnerability.

Kari's reaction mirrored your own inner turmoil, expressing both anger and worry at the mention of Kuroo and our conversation about Nekoma.

She leaned back up & walked towards you, "Dammit Y/n, why are y'all talking about that." she says,

"He wanted to know!" you accidentally yelled, looking away after.